Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rcc water rectangular tank design pdf free download

A water tank is a container for storing liquid. The need for a water tank is as old as civilization, to provide storage of water for use in many applications, drinking water, irrigation agriculture, fire suppression, agricultural farming, both for plants and livestock, chemical manufacturing, food preparation as well as many other uses. Water tank parameters include the general design of the tank, and choice of construction materials, linings. Various materials are used for making a water tank: plastics (polyethylene, polypropylene), fiberglass, concrete, stone, steel (welded or bolted, carbon, or stainless). Earthen pots also function as water storages. Water tanks are an efficient way to help developing countries to store clean water.

Rectangle Plastic Tanks by Ronco Plastics are great for marine boat tanks, rv tanks, storage tanks, ballast tanks & more.

Why Ronco Tanks are #1
3/8" wall thickness
FDA approved polyethylene
Completely enclosed blank tanks
Tank dimensions can rotate to your needs
Fittings will be installed per your request

Water tanks are used to store water and are designed as crack free structures, to eliminate any leakage. In this paper design of two types of circular water tank resting on ground is presented. Both reinforced concrete (RC) and prestressed concrete (PSC) alternatives are considered in the design and are compared considering the total cost of the tank. These water tank are subjected to the same type of capacity and dimensions. As an objective function with the properties of tank that are tank capacity, width &length etc.

A computer program has been developed for solving numerical examples using the Indian std. Indian Standard Code 456-2000, IS-3370-I,II,II,IV & IS 1343-1980. The paper gives idea for safe design with minimum cost of the tank and give the designer the relationship curve between design variable thus design of tank can be more economical ,reliable and simple. The paper helps in understanding the design philosophy for the safe and economical design of water tank.

Hi
I am Yamone. I would like to get about the detail facts on rcc water rectangular tanks design pdf free download. I need help to write about all those details.

Download this pdf as i required for estimate of water tank. Also, it will help to enhnace basic thumb rule of water tank.

[-]
Quick Reply