Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ns2 projects for wormhole attack detection with source code free download

wormhole ATTACK
The wormhole is attacked by the protocols of MANET routing colluding nodes creates the illusion that the two remote regions in the MANET are connected directly through the nodes, which may be neighbours, but that in fact removed from each other.
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Our goal is to discover the wormhole hosts in networks and prevent the wormhole effect on the network using identifiers and compare performance with and without a wormhole attacks X schedule.
Modules of the project:
Site creation and transmission of packets through DEMAND.
Cloning protocol DEMAND inject wormhole behavior.
Cloning protocol DEMAND to prevent wormhole attacks.
Calculation of performance indicators for DEMAND, DEMAND identity and DEMAND wormhole.
Comparing performance metrics for DEMAND, and DEMAND wormhole IDs DEMAND
Cloning protocol DEMAND inject wormhole behavior
To give KN behavior
Add drag-and-drop function in a function wormholeaodv.cc.
DEMAND Protocol is cloned and named wormholeAODV.
By doing this, these two protocols will send the same DEMAND packages. WormholeAODV Protocol for integration in NS2, two common files must be changed.
The first file to be modified in -lib.tcl. Here the agent protocol protocol for wormholeAODV is added.
The following file -agent.tcl. The source port and the destination port is set for the cloned Protocol.
conclusion
Following are the results from the project was
Network performance with and without a wormhole attacks are modeled
Loss of data in large quantities when the network is under attack wormholes
To prevent his influence DEMAND IDs is added and productivity has increased significantly
All the results of successfully simulated in NS2, and compared to the X graphics

Reference: http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-detec...z3Jauab4uy

To get full information or details of ns2 projects for wormhole attack detection with source code please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-wormh...r-networks

if you again feel trouble on ns2 projects for wormhole attack detection with source code please reply in that page and ask specific fields in ns2 projects for wormhole attack detection with source code

please send me wormhole attack detection with source code in ns-3..
please help me .. my email id id [email protected]

hello
i am a new to learn ns2. i am doing my project on implementing wormhole detection with DSR protocol.
so plz help me

hi
i hope ur project is done. I appreciate if you give me your simulation codes.(Email:[email protected])

I appreciate if you send me your codes (Email:[email protected])

i want the code for detecting wormhole attack and correcting it