Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
push technology seminar ppt

Server push or push technology is an Internet-based communication style in which the request for a given transaction is initiated by the publisher or the central server. It contrasts with pull / get, where the request for transmission of information is initiated by the receiver or client. Push services are often based on information preferences expressed in advance. This is called a publication / subscription model. A client subscribes to various channels of information provided by a server; Whenever new content is available on one of these channels, the server sends that information to the client. Push is sometimes emulated with a polling technique, particularly in circumstances where real pushing is not possible, such as sites with security policies that require the rejection of incoming HTTP / S requests.

Push technology gets its name from its ability to send information to a user's desktop instead of waiting for the user to make a request. Modern Internet broadcasting products encourage user cooperation to manage information. This is particularly true for intranet users. Push technology services are managed in advance according to the information priority model, which is also known as the subscription / publication model. Common examples of push services include synchronous conferencing, e-mail, and instant messaging. Both centralized and decentralized programs allow the pushing of files.

Hi am anisa..i need ppt on push technology..my frnd said it would be available here..so please help me wth dat

[-]
Quick Reply