a project training report AT
TATA CHEMICALS LIMITED
FERTILISER DIVISION, BABRALA

Submitted to: Submitted by:
Mr. Aashish Srivastava Deshbandhu Rawat
(Assistant Manager) Mechanical Branch
College of Engg. & Tech IILM, Gr. Naiad

INTRODUCTION TO TATA CHEMICALS LTD. BABRALA

Tata Group, India's foremost business conglomerate Tata Chemicals, by itself, is one of the largest inorganic complexes in the world beginning to TATA Group. Its first plant, which is also called inaugurated establishment of TATA. It is India's leading manufacturer and marketer of inorganic chemicals and fertilizers, with a turnover of over Rs. 4000 crores and is part of the Rs 65,000-crore ($14.25 billion) TCL's product and production processes are benchmarked with the best of global touchstones. TCL has a varied user industry base comprising glass, paper, textiles, food additives, petroleum, refining, chemicals, dyes, pesticides, direct farm application etc. The products go into numerous end-use applications in a variety of industries: glass, detergents, paper, textiles, agriculture, photography, pharmaceuticals, food, tanning, rayon, pulp, paints, building and construction, and chemicals.
Tata Chemicals is also one of India's leading manufacturers of urea and phosphoric fertilizers. With an export presence in South and Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa, it has set itself the objective of achieving global cost competitiveness in soda-ash. TCL's phosphoric fertilizer complex at Haldia in West Bengal is currently the only manufacturing unit for DAP/NPK complexes in West Bengal. The Haldia plant has production volumes exceeding 1.2 million tones per annum. Tata Chemicals makes urea at its fertilizer complex in Babrala. The complex has an installed capacity of 8, 64,000 tones per year, which constitutes nearly 12 per cent of the total urea produced by India's private sector. Tata Chemicals is among the world's largest producers of synthetic soda ash, with the largest domestic market share, produced at the company's integrated complex at Mithapur on the Gujarat coast in western India.

Structural and thermal analysis of gas turbine casing

ABSTRACT
Gas Turbine is a rotary engine, which converts the energy of hot gases into mechanical energy. The hot flue gasses at high pressure and high temperature expand in the turbine section to produce mechanical work. Turbine casing (shell) controls the axial and radial positions of the shrouds and nozzles.
It determines Turbine clearances and relative positions of the nozzles to the Turbine buckets. This positioning is critical to Gas Turbine performance.

The main objective of the present investigation is to analyze the temperature distribution, stresses developed throughout the casing by using FEM. In this project thermal analysis at steady state, thermal and structural analysis and optimization of casing are carried out. Thermal and structural analysis on casing is carried out with increased gas temperatures than the existing operating conditions

to get information about the topic Structural and thermal analysis of gas turbine casing ppt full report ,ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-struc...ine-casing

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-struc...ing?page=2

to get information about the topic Structural and thermal analysis of gas turbine casing ppt full report ,ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-struc...ine-casing

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-struc...ing?page=2

Please send me some details of this project topic.
Thank you!
([email protected])

pls send me full detail report to my mail: [email protected]
ultimatehitesh

please send me full report n figures about this topics to my email id

please provide me some more details on this project