Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
source code for prison management system in php

An application is to be developed that manages the wardens and prisoners at a prison. Each prisoner is identified by a unique number. Details, such as name and number of days left to serve in prison, need to be stored for each prisoner as well as the unique identifier. Some prisoners are categorised as high security prisoners, in which case additional information must be stored, such as security level and whether or not the prisoner can share a cell with another prisoner. Wardens have a rank in the range 1 to 5, where a rank of 5 indicates the highest level of experience. The application must provide at least the following functionalities:

- Add a new prisoner
- Find and display a prisoner, identified by number
- Release a prisoner, identified by number (a prisoner can only be released, at the discretion of the prison services, if they have less than 7 days left to serve)
- Delete a prisoner (this function will come into play in the event of death of a prisoner)
- Add a new prison warden
- Delete a prison warden
- Display all the wardens
- Display all the prisoners

Hello,
Am a third year final student doing a Bachelors Degree in Business Computing but i trying to do my final year project in Prison Management but i have remitted knowledge about it, there am requesting to assist me with source code so that i can build from that.
Thanks
Hello,
Am a third year final student doing a Bachelors Degree in Business Computing but i trying to do my final year project in Prison Management but i have limitted knowledge about it, there am requesting to assist me with source code so that i can build from that.
Thanks