Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt of automatic speed control of vehicle at school zones using ir sensor

Automatic control in engineering and technology is a wide generic term covering the application of mechanisms to the operation and regulation of processes without continuous direct human intervention.
It covers the range of application from a household thermostat controlling a boiler, to a large industrial control system with tens of thousands of input measurements and output control signals. In control complexity it can range from simple on-off control to multi-variable high level algorithms.
In the simplest type of an automatic control loop, a controller compares a measured value of a process with a desired set value, and processes the resulting error signal to change some input to the process, in such a way that the process stays at its set point despite disturbances. This closed-loop control is an application of negative feedback to a system. The mathematical basis of control theory was begun in the 18th century, and advanced rapidly in the 20th.
Designing a system with features of automatic control generally requires the feeding of electrical or mechanical energy to enhance the dynamic features of an otherwise sluggish or variant, even errant system. The control is applied by regulating the energy feed.

A traffic enforcement camera (also red light camera, road safety camera, road rule camera, photo radar, photo enforcement, speed camera, Gatso, safety camera, bus lane camera, flash for cash, Safe-T-Cam, depending on use) is a camera which may be mounted beside or over a road or installed in an enforcement vehicle to detect traffic regulation violations, including speeding, vehicles going through a red traffic light, unauthorized use of a bus lane, or for recording vehicles inside a congestion charge area. It may be linked to an automated ticketing system.
The latest automatic number plate recognition systems can be used for the detection of average speeds and raise concerns[who?] over loss of privacy and the potential for governments to establish mass surveillance of vehicle movements and therefore by association also the movement of the vehicle's owner. Vehicles owners are often required by law to identify the driver of the vehicle and a case was taken to the European Court of Human Rights which found that human rights were not being breached. Some groups, such as the National Motorists Association in the USA, claim that systems "encourage .. revenue-driven enforcement" rather than the declared objectives.

To get full information or details of automatic speed control of vehicle at school zones using ir sensor please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-ppt-o...#pid123696

if you again feel trouble on automatic speed control of vehicle at school zones using ir sensor please reply in that page and ask specific fields

[/size][/font][size=large][font=Arial]
please send me ppt on this topic
please send me the ppt and related topics like future scope & disadvantages.

what are you sending I can't understand. please try to send the ppt on Automatic Speed Control of Vehicle at school zones using IR sensor

http://seminarprojectsq/automatic-speed-...ure-scopes

plz send documentatoin about automatic speed control of vehicles at school zone using ir sensor

plz send documentatoin about automatic speed control of vehicles at school zone using ir sensor

cant able to get pdf file.please reply as soonas possiable.information is not good

ppt send me..to present in my college so i humble request for you send