Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrieving Files Using Content Based Searching and presenting it in Carousel view

Retrieving Files Using Content Based Searching and presenting it in Carousel view
Abstract: The current project is divided into four inter-dependent phases.
Phase 1 deals with designing algorithms for summarizing and indexing text files. In case of multimedia files the meta data files are created manually by the programmers. This phase also involves algorithms for converting .doc and .pdf files to .txt format. In this system the searching is not done at the run time as indexing is done before hand.
In Phase 2 folders would be replaced by a new construct called a library. A library is a virtual folder that intelligently gathers information about files on the system and presents them to the users. The concept of folders ceases to exist. Instead, the users are privileged enough to view similar files together irrespective of their location in the physical memory. This enables retrieval of files based on various parameters. This concept is named as CAROUSEL VIEW after the proposed system with the same name to be launched by the Microsoft s Windows Longhorn which is a complete revolution in itself.
Phase 3 establishes a common peer to peer (P2P) protocol that enables remote querying over other terminals in the network. This module allows this software to be used across the internet and also over various LANs. In a nutshell , this project aims at creating a system which is highly enhanced over the existing traditional ones and providing a user friendly environment.

Sir/Ma'am

I am Goutham Kiran pursuing my B.Tech from Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh) . I am supposed to do industrial project as part of my academics and I started doing project titled "Retrieving Files Using Content Based Searching and presenting it in Carousel view" . Unfortunately I lost the code and every thing related to the project . I want the project immediatley as I have to attend my external examinations on 30 March ..

Can I get that project from your organization ? please do the needful and I am ready for any proceedings that need to be done .

Please do the needful and I would be glad if i get this help.

Thanks and regards,
Goutham Kiran
Ph : +919885288366

Can I get assistance to develope a university project in computer science titled " Design And Implementation of a Novel File Retrieval System using Content Based Searching And Carousel View Presentation"
Thanks.

i need a code enriched project on "content based searching". If you help me, i will be thankful to you.[/size][/font]