Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fts pune esakal how to post a selfe in sakal paper
Sakal ( ) is a daily newspaper in Marathi language. Sakal is the flagship newspaper of the foundation publication, Sakal Media Group. It ranks among the top 10 language dailies of India. It is headquater.

(04-12-2016, 04:28 AM)Guest Wrote: I am Enjoying that day , when Me and my Girlfreind was goes to drive . We click awesome selfies and this is one of them .
:TongueHeart

Myself Nikhil Namdev zore
A/p Salpewadi ,tal -bhudergad dist-Kolhapur
I am studying Civil Engineering At TATYASAHEB KORE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ,WARNANAGAR
i am in First year

Respected Sir/Madam,

I request to you for show selfe of my sisters son in Sakal News Paper.Son name is Sairaj Thopate .Thank You.

Yours Faithfully,
Ashvini Netke.

Ananya manoj kudale
jejuri.we all family members read everyday only sakal.and then start our day.it is all rounder newspaper.

I am Enjoying that day , when Me and my Girlfreind was goes to drive . We click awesome selfies and this one of them .

Sayee Hemant Gawli .She lives in Pune city .Address - 929 sadashiv peth Pune 30. Near NagnathPar gadgil street.

Nice fts pune i want my selfie in tommorrow's newspaper fts pune is very very very very very nice i like it

To publish selfie in ful to smart division in daily sakal newspaper.
Name : Sairaj and Sejal, Akurdi, Pune

:-)every day we all read only sakal news paper.on saturday i read balmitra.very nice for information.