Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
er diagram for ngo management system

A non-governmental organization (NGO) is a not-for-profit organization that is independent from states and international governmental organisations. They are usually funded by donations but some avoid formal funding altogether and are run primarily by volunteers. NGOs are highly diverse groups of organizations engaged in a wide range of activities, and take different forms in different parts of the world. Some may have charitable status, while others may be registered for tax exemption based on recognition of social purposes. Others may be fronts for political, religious, or other interests.

This website is manage by NGO, this company helps non-employment people like approve loan for their business and job opportunity. In this system company manage Employer, jobseeker, business plan and approve and reject application . Employer manage Job placement, walking interview, send call letter to the job seeker. Job seeker register and login in to this system, job seeker upload educational detail and send job application to the company and also application for business loan.

Hallo I am Tahir Please give me the details of Entity relationship diagram of NGO Management System,I have heared that the help is available here in this regard.I am living in Mardan and study in VU and now i am doing project
please help..
Thanks

Best Regards
Tahir

hallo,I am Tahir and I need a NGO managment er diagram,i heared this website is useful in this regard,i am living in mardan and study in vu plz help..
thanks

regards
Tahir

[-]
Quick Reply