Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kagumo teachers training college application
Am Janet Ndinda Kithoi I attianed a mean grade of B- in the year 2009,am interested in joining Kagumo Teachers Training college to study Biology/chemistry.Please help me to get your application letter.My email is [email protected]

Hi! I am Faith Mwanyumba i am interested to join your highly esteemed institution for a course in Diploma in education (Kiswahili, C.R.E). I hope wish will be granted.

Thanks in advance.
Email: [email protected]

APPLICATION
Kariuki. Kelvin. F. Kimani
Exam year : 2014
Index number: 10226251/052
Birth cert no; 587138
K.C.S.E mean grade C+
Subjects English[C+] and C.r.e[B+]
Email. [email protected]

please i am interested wid your school and like being part of you to pursue a diploma in education(bio/agri.)so please kindly assist me of how i will about.I had a mean grade of C+.(0705548188)

Am Winny Wanjeri and i will like to enroll a diploma course at your college and i need your assist please.I completed my form four studies last year where i managed to get a C+.please help

am samuel maina i sat for my kcse exam three years ago i attained a C+ an i neva got a chance in kuccps kindly help mi to join in your institution for a diploma in education(arts).

Hi! i would kindly wish to know about the full charges for a course of diploma in secondary school as well as the duration.

Am looking to your responses
With regards thank you.

Hi, i am Martin Kuria Chege and completed my KCSE in 2012, i wish to apply for a diploma course in agriculture.I kindly request that you accept my request to join the institution.

I'M Juliet Awino . i wanted to apply for teaching in your institution but could access your application form kindly show me the right produre of doing that . Thanks in advance

I would like to request for an application form for the year 2015 2016. Am interested in studing mathematics and business studies

email; [email protected][/i]