Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webgrabber (Using Java or .NET)

Webgrabber (Using Java or .NET)

The proposed project is a high-speed, multi-threading website download and viewing program. By making multiple simultaneous server requests, the program can quickly download entire website or part of a site including HTML, graphics, Java Applets, sound and other user definable files, and saves all the files in the hard drive in their native format.

After downloading, all links within the website are reconstructed creating a complete hard drive copy of the site that you can view at your own pace without being connected to the Internet. Additionally project should duplicate the original directory structure of a site making it easy to download and transfer a site to another server.

In the event a person lose his Internet connection while downloading a site, the Resume Session allows him to pick up a session. If he wish to update a previously downloaded site, the Update Session feature allows him to revisit a site using new search parameters to make sure he has the most current files.

The program will have an embedded quick-view browser window in the main program screen. The user can launch his default browser for viewing any downloaded projects.

Features of the proposed project

High-speed, multi-threading website download.

Resume feature to pick up a session where left off.

Update feature to download new or modified files.

Built-in file viewer in onboard browser window to view files offline.

Print/Preview downloaded files within same offline browser window.

Option of duplicating the original directory structure of a site.

Filters files by URL, size, type, date modified, text.

User-selectable recursion levels, retrieval threads, timeout and proxy support.

Accesses password-protected sites.

Sir,
Can i get the materials of this project.. We are also doing the same project. But some errors. Need to rebuild it using another source. So pls kindly send me the materials
My id [email protected]
Faithfully
Mahith Mohan

to get information about the topic"Webgrabber" full report refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-webgr...ava-or-net