Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic power meter reading using gsm code using 8051

automatic power meter reading using gsm code using 8051

The development of a GSM automatic power meter reading (GAPMRR) system is presented in this paper. This system consists of GSM digital power meter installed in every consumer unit. A GSM modem is connected to the energy meter. Each modem will be having its own sim.The sim card used is implemented in energy meter and it sends a message to the user about the due bill. A LCD is used in the hardware module for the user interface. The LCD displays the current usage and units consumed. Here the system operates in two modes. First mode is depends up on the time and the second mode is depends up on the usage of power. For every 30 days the information is sends to the electricity board office regarding the units by using GSM. The user can pay the amount just by knowing the given code which is fed in the meter. If that consumer does not payed the bill then from the EB(ELECTRICITY BOARD) office the power is switched off. After paying the bill only the power is connected to that consumer by sending a command from the EB(ELECTRICITY BOARD) office. If in case the required units usages have achieved within 30 days then the power will be shut down and immediately and the SMS is sent to the EB(ELECTRICITY BOARD) office.

sir, i want pin doagram and source code for wire less energ meter reading with GSM using 8051 microcontroller please send the details to my mail sir. my mail id isConfused[email protected]