Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rupayan amar ujala in how to upload pic for cover page

Hello Sir
I am very excited to know that you are giving us an opportunity to see herself on the cover page of Rupayan segment and I also want to be there.

I am a house wife from Moradabad (U.P.) and My age is 30 Years. I like your rupayan segment very much and specially healthy tips and cooking section.

I you select me I will be very greatfull to you.

Thanks

Amar Ujala is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in India. It has 19 editions in seven states and one union territory covering 167 districts.[citation needed] It has a circulation of around two million copies.The 2013 Indian Readership Survey reported that, with 5.510 million it had the 12th-largest daily readership amongst newspapers in India.

To upload an image, use the following steps:
Create an account. Flickr requires members to register before uploading images. ..
Click the "Upload" button at the top of the screen. Drag and drop images into the window or click the "Choose photos and videos" button to browse your hard drive.
Select more photos as desired.

Sir, me rupayan amar ujala ki bahut badi fan hu . mujhe hr Friday rupayan ka intjar rehta h eske ander dher sari jaankari hoti h Jo mujhe bahut pasand h khas kr k cover page pasand h Jo sirf. woman's k liye hota h.

Hii
How can i upload my pic for cover page

to get an full information available here

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-regis...cover-page

Hello, myself aanchal chaudhary i am pursuing company secretary. I am from amroha(u.p). I love to do singing and painting.[/i]

Hello , sir my self Lalita Verma .l live in mathura plz my photo upload the cover page. Thanks

I'm ananta baghel from panchkula..I'm b.a and b.ed and I'm social worker for slums area children,s

Please select my photo I'm from fatehgarh,farrukhabad up.I'm graduate in b.sc