Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel HRM Project

[attachment=14356]
ABSTRACT
To withstand the competition in today s increasingly complex and rapidly changing environment, organizations are striving hard to retain their employees for which Human Resource Team plays a major role in each organization .I am happy that I will also a part of this Team in near future. To know more about the HR activities taking place in the organization Feel HRM Project really gave me a practical life exposure to the various functions carried out in HR. Healthy human resources management not only ensures a motivating and stimulating working environment, but also mobilizes personnel to attain organizational objectives in addition to maximizing employee commitment and ensuring compliance with the mission. The days which I spent in Whirlpool in learning their HR Policy and Procedures was really useful and also made me understand the expectations the organization needs from Emerging Managers like us.
INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Human Resource Management defines the policies and practices involved in carrying out the people or human resource aspects of a management position, including recruiting, screening, training, rewarding, and appraising.
PURPOSE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM) :
1. Development and Growth of the organization:
HRM paves way for development and growth in the organization by improving the individual capabilities, acquiring necessary cooperation and developing teamwork HRM makes sure that the organization develops and grows well. Goals of thee organization are met by HRM by effective motivation and excellent utilization of employees.
2. Creation of healthy culture in the Organization:
HRM creates and maintains excellent culture in the organization and it makes people develop and grow.
3. Maintenance of Human Resources:
The development, care of Human Resources is done by the HRM.
4. The concept of Human beings is a very crucial and vital factor of production , HRM is gaining more and more importance day by day. It also has important implication in societal development also. IT IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF MODERN MANAGEMENT.
Human Resource Management Process
Figure 1HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Current Assessment in HRM
Human Resource Inventory
Job Analysis and Description
Training and Development
Retention
360 degree Feedback
Work Life Balance
Employee Welfare Related Activities
HR Ethical values
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
To understand the functions of the HR Function in an Organizational Context
To appreciate the learnt inputs including the reading material with the help of the exposure to the Organization and
To seek the considered views of the HR Professionals on the contemporary and futuristic HR Scenario.
To have a complete knowledge about the system and the processes that helps to build a committed workforce and also to be aware of the constraints for each and every process