Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
132 kv grid substation ppt download free

A substation is a part of an electrical generation, transmission, and distribution system. Substations transform voltage from high to low, or the reverse, or perform any of several other important functions. Between the generating station and consumer, electric power may flow through several substations at different voltage levels. A substation may include transformers to change voltage levels between high transmission voltages and lower distribution voltages, or at the interconnection of two different transmission voltages.

Substations may be owned and operated by an electrical utility, or may be owned by a large industrial or commercial customer. Generally substations are unattended, relying on SCADA for remote supervision and control.

The word substation comes from the days before the distribution system became a grid. As central generation stations became larger, smaller generating plants were converted to distribution stations, receiving their energy supply from a larger plant instead of using their own generators. The first substations were connected to only one power station, where the generators were housed, and were subsidiaries of that power station.

Hi am Tarik i would like to get details on 132 kv grid substation ppt download free ..My friend Justin said 132 kv grid substation ppt download free will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in a college and now am doing a project i need help on this.

To get data about it please visit the given page link :

http://flyjozicollapse/132-kv-gss-ppt-free-download/

hi i am sudhir would like to get 132 kv grid substation ppt download free.

[-]
Quick Reply