Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
labh laxmi virgo saturday weekly lottery result

Kerala Lottery Department under the Ministry of Taxes of Kerala State Government is constituted of thousands of government officials with offices at every district head quarters and having a senior IAS or IPS officer as director. The Kerala Lottery Department was constituted on 1st of September 1967. The first lottery was released on 1st November of the same year. The draw took place on 26, January 1968. Both the dates are notable that the 1st November is the date on which The State of Kerala came into existence and 26th January being India's Republic Day. The MRP of the Kerala lottery ticket for the first draw was Rs.1 and the first prize offered was RS. 50 Thousand. There are only a very few lotteries in this world which have a long history as Kerala Lottery. People of Kerala have always supported Kerala lotteries for its transparency and trust worthy.

hi ian vinod pedamkar i would like to get details on labh laxmi virgo saturday weekly lottery result ..My friend Justin said labh laxmi virgo saturday weekly lottery result will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need he

you can find your result from the link

http://mumbailaxmiresult.com/results.jsp