Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair fibre reinforcement concrete ppt

Abstract

Human hair is considered as a waste material in most parts of the world and is a common constituent found in municipal waste streams which cause enormous environmental problems. This is an attempt to find the possibilities of using hair as fibre reinforcement in concrete, thereby forming an alternative way for the safe management of hair waste. Human hair is strong in tension; hence it can be used as a fibre reinforcement material. Hair Fibre, an alternate non-degradable matter, is available in abundance and at a very cheap cost. Present studies have been undertaken to analyse the effect of human hair on plain cement concrete on the basis of compressive, crushing and flexural strengths and cracking control to economize concrete and to reduce environmental problems. Experiments were conducted on concrete cubes with various percentages of human hair fibre i.e. 0%, 1.5% and 2% by weight of cement. By testing we found that there is an increment in the various properties and strength of concrete by the addition of human hair as fibre reinforcement which makes it suitable for an alternative additive for concrete to enhance its mechanical properties. Also, hair fibre reinforced concrete can be an alternative method for the hair waste management.

Fibre reinforced concrete can offer a convenient, practical and economical method for overcoming micro-cracks and similar type of deficiencies. Since concrete is weak in tension hence some measures must be adopted to overcome this deficiency. Human hair is strong in tension; hence it can be used as a fibre reinforcement material. Hair Fibre (HF) an alternate non-degradable matter is available in abundance and at a very cheap cost. It also creates environmental problem for its decompositions. Present studies has been undertaken to study the effect of human hair on plain cement concrete on the basis of its compressive, crushing, flexural strength and cracking control to economise concrete and to reduce environmental problems. Experiments were conducted on concrete beams and cubes with various percentages of human hair fibre i.e. 0%, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 2.5% and 3% by weight of cement. For each combination of proportions of concrete one beam and three cubes are tested for their mechanical properties. By testing of cubes and beams we found that there is an increment in the various properties and strength of concrete by the addition of human hair as fibre reinforcement.

Human hair is strong in tension; hence it can be used as a fibre reinforcement material. Hair Fibre, an alternate non-degradable matter, is available in abundance and at a very cheap cost. Present studies have been undertaken to analyse the effect of human hair on plain cement concrete on the basis of compressive, crushing and flexural strengths and cracking control to economize concrete and to reduce environmental problems. Experiments were conducted on concrete cubes with various percentages of human hair fibre i.e. 0%, 1.5% and 2% by weight of cement. By testing we found that there is an increment in the various properties and strength of concrete by the addition of human hair as fibre reinforcement which makes it suitable for an alternative additive for concrete to enhance its mechanical properties.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a white wigs and it is perfect.

To get full information or details of hair reinforced fibre concrete project information
please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-fatig...eams--2202

if you again feel trouble on hair reinforced fibre concrete project information
please reply in that page and ask specific fields in hair reinforced fibre concrete project information

To get full information or details of hair fibre reinforcement concrete please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-semin...from-waste

if you again feel trouble on hair fibre reinforcement concrete please reply in that page and ask specific fields in hair fibre reinforcement concrete

Usually if I want to change the hair style I will buy the cheap hair wigs at the online shop so that it will neither cost me a lot and I can reach the goal of change my hair style easily. And just a week before I bought one cheap hair wigs hairwigsall online and it makes me look better.

I need ppt and project report on human hair fibre reinforcement concrete plz help me