Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bridge construction in hilly areas ppt

A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.

To get full information or details of construction challenge of bridges in hilly area please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-const...hilly-area

if you again feel trouble on construction challenge of bridges in hilly area please reply in that page and ask specific fields in construction challenge of bridges in hilly area

Sir i want pdf of construction challenge of bridges in hilly area for the purpose of seminar so I kindly request you please give me this ppt.

we need ppt for construction challenges for bridges in hilly areas for seminar purpose