Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free mtn sa airtime cheat codes 2015

Yeah, it is time to figure out MTN recharge card pins and then load up with it and start making calls without paying a dime (or Kobo). So here I'll show you the simple codes to achieve that. By the end of this article you should have enough MTN Airtime on your phone and do whatever you want with it: make calls with it to all networks, use it to buy data plan or even transfer it to your lovers.

A Disclaimer: Hacking GSM recharge card Pins is ILLEGAL, so do it at your own risk.

Follow the steps below to Enjoy MTN Free Airtime Awoof
Simply dial *555*0000With any 8digits#, Example: *555*000012345678# then press Send.
If your generated 8digits was valid, you will receive free Airtime and if not, keep trying by adding another 8digits.
Keep dialing the codes with different 8 digits to get more MTN Free Airtime.
Check your balance with *556#.

Yeah, it is time to figure out MTN recharge card pins and then load up with it and start making calls without paying a dime (or Kobo). So here I'll show you the simple codes to achieve that. By the end of this article you should have enough MTN Airtime on your phone and do whatever you want with it: make calls with it to all networks, use it to buy data plan or even transfer it to your lovers.

A Disclaimer: Hacking GSM recharge card Pins is ILLEGAL, so do it at your own risk.

Follow the steps below to Enjoy MTN Free Airtime Awoof
Simply dial *555*0000With any 8digits#, Example: *555*000012345678# then press Send.
If your generated 8digits was valid, you will receive free Airtime and if not, keep trying by adding another 8digits.
Keep dialing the codes with different 8 digits to get more MTN Free Airtime.
Check your balance with *556#.

Guidelines To Get More Than 1000N on Your MTN Simcard.
Step 1. Firstly, you will get four hundred naira per sms.
send your mother's maiden name in capital letters to 799 in an sms.

Step 2: Now, you will get another 400 Naira, just send in an sms, your address location in capital letter to 799.

Step 3. in another sms, you are to send your date of birth to 799 to get 400 again.
Please note that you are to send the message in this format DD/MM/YY

Now, the above steps are legal and from mtn, but right now, you are to twist the method above, all you need to do is to send the message again, and your bonus credits will keep increasing.

how???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Free airtime i raly need airtime please myi just need to call my reletives i am admited in hospital and they dont know that i just want to call and tell them that

Good Morning, could you please assist me i some free MTN airtime. For me buying airtime is a luxury in my life.