Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is The Top Traffic Generation Technique?

Write and Submit Articles:

There are many e-zines and online encyclopedias in the internet which provide free space for articles to be submitted. If you want to save costs, you can write the articles yourself. Otherwise there are many freelance writers whom you are outsource to for a small fee.

Write articles with themes specific to your chosen. And write something that you have expertise on so people will appreciate the value of your content. You are also helping yourself as the expert authority in that niche branding which is what will set you apart from your competition. Include a resource box at the end of your article with a page link back to your site. This is how article writing will help to generate traffic to your site. Instead of simply profiling yourself, try to give an incentive to visit your site like a free report or free trial.

Create a Newsletter:

It may sound like hard work because of all the articles you need to create for this newsletter. That is if you have to create them yourself. There are many writers and sites that are willing to provide free articles as long as they can get their name mentioned somewhere in your newsletter, for obvious reasons. This is the reverse of article-writing.

As your newsletter gets circulated around, you raise public awareness of your business and build an opt-in list from the many people who will now visit your site.

Joint Ventures:

This last method will be slightly more advanced as you need to have already established a certain stature in your business or built up a list of a certain size before any one would do a joint venture with you.

What it entails is you talking to potential partners out there serving the same niche market but with complementary products and services to do an email broadcast for you to their mailing list. And have you do the same for them.

Overnight you could literally explode your sales if you are able to convince a good internet marketing partner to come into a joint venture with you, especially one with a quality (and not just quantity) base.

Join Online Communities and Forums:

This only requires your time and nothing else. You can share your knowledge and expertise with the many online communities and market your website succinctly. You can get free advertising when you go to forums that have the same subject or niche with your site targeted traffic!

This is your chance to impress people about your knowledge in the topic of interest people who are most inclined to purchase from you. As you build your reputation, you are also building trust and rapport and are on your way to widespread word-of-mouth something such communities and forums are known for.

Swap Links

This is a sure and proven method. Rarely would you see a site where there is no page link to another site. Many webmasters are willing to exchange links with one another so that they could produce more public awareness about their sites. You ll soon see and feel the sudden upsurge of the traffic coming in from other sites.

A major pre-requisite in exchanging links with other sites is having the same niche or content as your partner site. There should be a common subject so that there is synergy in the provision of service and information to your target traffic.

Exchanging links also boosts your chances of getting a high ranking in search engine results. It is common knowledge that search engines rank high sites that have inbound and outbound theme-related links. With a good ranking position in the search engines, you will generate more traffic in your website without the usual costs.

1. Write and submit articles to article directories. This is a great techniques that not only brings traffic, but also builds back links to your site. The articles have to be unique, interesting and submitted to multiple directories. I am testing the services of an article submission company right now. They claim that they submit an article with two links in the author box to 865 different article directories. The cost is reasonable and I expect a large number of back links to be registered by search engines. If this submission would be successful, then I would repeat this process at least three to four times a month.

2. Use answers.yahoo.com to your advantage. It is very easy to get registered with answers.yahoo.com. Once registered, you would be able to answer questions that other folks post and add links to your sites in the body of the answers. I am getting good traffic from answers.yahoo.com.

3. If your site is related to video, then create an account on veoh.com and start posting comments. Include links to your sites in the comments you post. This would give you traffic plus back links. Just be careful and do not overdo it. If you post too many links/comments at once then your account will be deleted.

4. Create a video about your site or service and post it on YouTube.com. You will get good traffic and strong back links. One of my websites got PR2 within a month from the date I created it after I uploaded several videos to YouTube.com. Hint: when writing a video description, make sure to include the url of your site on the first line.

5. Post in forums and add links to your sites to your signature.

6. Post quality comments on other peoples blogs. This approach would give your traffic and a huge number of back links.

7. Submit your site/blog to directories. Do not do it yourself as it takes a huge amount of time. Use one of many directory submission services .

8. Add a bookmark button to each page of your site.

9. Create custom 404 pages. Most of my websites redirect to the home page when 404 page is requested. Thus I do not lose the visitor, visitor gets to see my website instead.

10. Create an RSS feed and burn it with FeedBurner.

11. Add a tell-a-friend form to your pages.

12. Use social bookmarking sites to promote your pages. I am getting hundreds of visitors a day from StumbleUpon alone.

13. Email Marketing. Create a list. Mail it and provide offers or incentives that drive people to your site.

If you want to top traffic towards your website then do some SEO technique as below:
1) Directory submitting,
2) Social bookmarking,
3) Forum posting with your page link as signature,
4) Blog posting with link,
5) page link wheel in blogs..

According to my point of view and research:
1. Forum posting(Find popular key terms related your website,and when you have 2 or 3 good key terms, use them throughout your website. )
2.Article submissions.
3.Blog posting with link.

-Social bookmarking,
-Forum posting with your page link as signature,
-Blog posting with link,
-link wheel in blogs..

You should follow the above techniques for fast and long lasting results.

Hello friends..!
According to my opinion,forum posting,blog commenting,social bookmarking ,article submission are the best and effective way to increase the page rank of website..!

Hello friends..!
What is The Top Traffic Generation Technique..? If anyone knows then please reply me..Thanks in advance..Your suggestions will be appreciated..!

Yes..

The forum posting, social media marketing, blogs posting is the main techniques to increase the traffic..

Christmas Treasure Hunt