Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is The Top Traffic Generation Technique?
1. Write and submit articles to article directories. This is a great techniques that not only brings traffic, but also builds back links to your site. The articles have to be unique, interesting and submitted to multiple directories. I am testing the services of an article submission company right now. They claim that they submit an article with two links in the author box to 865 different article directories. The cost is reasonable and I expect a large number of back links to be registered by search engines. If this submission would be successful, then I would repeat this process at least three to four times a month.

2. Use answers.yahoo.com to your advantage. It is very easy to get registered with answers.yahoo.com. Once registered, you would be able to answer questions that other folks post and add links to your sites in the body of the answers. I am getting good traffic from answers.yahoo.com.

3. If your site is related to video, then create an account on veoh.com and start posting comments. Include links to your sites in the comments you post. This would give you traffic plus back links. Just be careful and do not overdo it. If you post too many links/comments at once then your account will be deleted.

4. Create a video about your site or service and post it on YouTube.com. You will get good traffic and strong back links. One of my websites got PR2 within a month from the date I created it after I uploaded several videos to YouTube.com. Hint: when writing a video description, make sure to include the url of your site on the first line.

5. Post in forums and add links to your sites to your signature.

6. Post quality comments on other peoples blogs. This approach would give your traffic and a huge number of back links.

7. Submit your site/blog to directories. Do not do it yourself as it takes a huge amount of time. Use one of many directory submission services .

8. Add a bookmark button to each page of your site.

9. Create custom 404 pages. Most of my websites redirect to the home page when 404 page is requested. Thus I do not lose the visitor, visitor gets to see my website instead.

10. Create an RSS feed and burn it with FeedBurner.

11. Add a tell-a-friend form to your pages.

12. Use social bookmarking sites to promote your pages. I am getting hundreds of visitors a day from StumbleUpon alone.

13. Email Marketing. Create a list. Mail it and provide offers or incentives that drive people to your site.

Messages In This Thread
What is The Top Traffic Generation Technique? - by vishnu m m - 10-04-2017, 09:34 PM