Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
form to send photo for amar ujaya rupayan cover page

Amar Ujala is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in India. It has 19 editions in seven states and one union territory covering 167 districts.[citation needed] It has a circulation of around two million copies. The 2013 Indian Readership Survey reported that, with 5.510 million it had the 12th-largest daily readership amongst newspapers in India.Amar Ujala was founded in Agra in 1948.[citation needed] In 1994, Dainik Jagran and Amar Ujala shared nearly 70 per cent of the Hindi newspaper readership in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Amar Ujala sold 4.5 lakh copies through its five editions.Amar Ujala publishes a 16- to 18-page issue daily and also supplements focusing on matters such as careers, lifestyle, entertainment and women.In 2015 the newspaper's managing director, Rajul Maheshwari, announced in a press release that it was entering the "rural events and activation" market, saying that Amar Ujala is not just a newspaper. It is also a change agent." The intention is to hold short events in several towns that would bring together significant participants in the local rural economy with larger agriculture-based service businesses and government agencies.

Amar Ujala
Chief Shashi Shakhar
Head Office E-55, Sector-8
City Agra - 201,301
Tel / Fax / email Tel: + 91-120-242 4618;
Fax: + 91-120-242 4655;
Email: [email protected]; Website: ww.amarujala.com

Language Hindi
Category Journal
Frequency Daily

Branch Head:Sukrit Ray
Address:Amar Ujala
202, A-Lords, 7/1, Lords Sinha Road
City: Kolkata
Mobile:+91-098315 71200;

Hello sir i m sadhana..i want to post photos for rupayan cover photo..

How can i post my pics for rupayan cover page.. help me to fufill my dream..

How I send my pic for rupayan cover page pls help me..

[-]
Quick Reply