Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uppcl summer training reports download

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Training has an important role in exposing the real life situation in an industry. It was agreat experience for me to work on training at UTTAR PRADESH POWER COOPERATIONLIMITED through which I could learn how to work in a professional environment. Now, I would like to thank the people who guided me and have been a constant source ofinspiration throughout the tenure of my summer training. I am sincerely grateful to MR. V.R. VERMA (Sub Divisional Officer) at 33/11 KVsubstation, INDIRANAGAR SECTOR-25 who rendered me his valuable assistance, constantencouragement and able guidance which made this training actually possible. I wish my deep sense of gratitude to MR. S.N.PATEL (Junior Engineer) whoseaffectionate guidance has enabled me to complete this training successfully. I also wish my deepsense of gratitude to MR. ANIL SINGH RATHODE(HOD: EN Department) and myproject guide MR. PRABHAT CHANDRA SRIVASTAVA and other faculty memberswhose guidance and encouragement made my training successful. PRATEEK AGARWAL

Hi i am priya shing i want to download summer traning of uppcl i need help please..

[-]
Quick Reply