Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
human following trolley circuit diagram

A shopping trolley is a necessary tool for shopping in supermarkets or grocery stores. However, there are shopping trolleys abandoned everywhere in supermarkets after being used. In addition, there are also shopping trolley safety issues such as sliding down from an escalator. It is known to be an inconvenience and time wasting for customers who are in rush to search for desired products in a supermarket. Therefore, an automatic human and line following shopping trolley with a smart shopping system is developed to solve these problems. A line following portable robot is installed under the trolley to lead the users to the items location that they plan to purchase in the supermarket. This paper presents the hardware and software design of the portable robot. The result of the testing on the used sensors like ultrasonic and line sensors are presented. Lastly, the graphical user interface of Android application during the shopping trolley in operation is explained.

If a system is available by means of which attendance data be stored, accessed, sorted, and processed and obtained in a form of a detailed report which may be used directly for payroll generation, hence saving a lot of precious time. It functions as a network of microchip smart tags and receivers. Each smart tag is embedded with a unique electronic product code (EPC) and a micro-antenna. Once assigned, the EPC becomes a DNA-like marker for the item, identifying it from every other item in the world. When a tagged item passes within range of a reader, the reader retrieves the EPC via radio waves, identifies the item and its exact location, and relays this real-time information to a central computer. Taken together, the series of transactions comprise a comprehensive record of the tagged item s movement from point of origin to point of sale.

RFID Based shopping trolley project circuit diagram covers detailed explanation about how system works. Circuit diagram consists of micro controller, RF transmitter, RFID reader, RF , RX , MAX 232 and PC.
RFID Based Shopping Trolley Project circuit

This project is designed with RFID tag

RFID reader

Microcontroller

Driver circuit

Alarm

Relay.

Sir,
plz send the circuit diagram of human following trolley. Plz immediately sir.
For this kindness I am greatful to you.
Regards
Vikashvibhuti
And my email id is - [email protected]

Sir,
plz send the circuit diagram of human following trolley. Plz immediately sir.
For this kindness I am greatful to you.
Regards
Vikashvibhuti
And my email id is - [email protected]

[-]
Quick Reply