Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help

Lexington loan service London UK, we give out loan to Individuals, Firms and Cooperate Bodies even those with Bad Credit History Depending on their Marital Status, Religion, and LOCATION but must have a legal means of repaying back the Loan at the stipulated time, AND MUST BE TRUST WORTHY. contact our email:[email protected]
APPLICATION FORM FILL WITH THE CORRECT DETAILS AND RETURN BACK TO US FOR THE NEXT PROCESS.

* Full Name's Of Applicant:..
*Home Address:..
*State:..
*City:..
*Religion:..
*Income Rate: ..
*Monthly Income:..
*Marital Status:..
*Tel No:..
*Cell No..
*Amount Needed In USD (United States Dollars):..
*Loan Duration..
*Loan Purpose:..
[email protected]

Best Regard,
Mr. James Water,
Loan Processing Officer
Lexington loan service London UK.

can u help me via emails I want to a microcontroller based projects-on Line follower robot that can go left,right according to the line.
It would be really helpful if You could help me finish it before end of Feb'2011
I dont hav even any programs that can be use in these type of projects
I hav a basic knowledge of Electronics,and very little on programming

I had also dwnld some line follower robot.bt I Dont hav that time to test it jst enough time only to direct execute it

*Will this code and and circuit diagram Work?

Also chk attachmnts..

Commented on lot hope..
waiting for Ur reply
HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP

this post doesn't have any kind of pdf attachment.i got only less information only.that is only like an introduction model of data..i would like to recieve some vast data about this topic..i have searched in google about this topic..but i didn't get any thing which i expected..the data related to this topic is small in almost all posts..in google too..so can u help me..by adding some more information
sorry i ws talking about ln2 propelled vehicle..i diddn't mentioned about the subject in previous post

Hi prashanthi,
Why don't you visit our electronics projects section:
http://seminarsprojects.net/Forum-Electr...ject-Ideas
we have listed a lot of projects. Choose the one you like. Post if you want assistance with any specific topic there.
Best of Luck!

I CONSTRUCTED ABOVE NAMED PROJECT FROM ELECTRONICS FOR U
SEPT 2004 I ALSO ASSEMBLE SOFTWARE WITH IT BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING .
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME GIVING HEX FILE FOR BURNING IN PIC16F73.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
PLEASE COMMUNICATE ME AT
[email protected]

hi
you can see this page to get the details on traffic-light-prioritycontrol-for-emergency-vehicle

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-traff...cy-vehicle

More info of this topic can be found in this forum :
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-Molet...logy--2525

can you send the code for "home automation using GSM"??im doing a project on this and i ve doubt.. pls help..

do you mean MICROCONTROLLER-PIC-16F73-BASED-DYNAMIC-TEMPERATURE-INDICATOR,?

or else..

I want the synopsis of traffic light priority control for emergency vehicle!!please