Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bsnl call barring code

Call waiting

This facility allows you to receive incoming calls even when your phone is busy. You will receive a short pip pip tone when busy speaking, indicating that another call is waiting for you, provided you have activated this facility. You can talk to any of the callers while keeping others waiting. The complete secrecy of communication between the two callers is maintained.

Activation / deactivation procedure:
Dial 118 and get the acceptance tone similar to the activation tone but with a longer interval between the beeps.
Dial 119 and get the acceptance tone.

Abbreviated Dialing

You can call some people very often. You can program these numbers as 1-digit or 2-digit abbreviated codes. A maximum of 20 numbers can be programmed for speed dialing. It is ideal for STD / ISD.

Mobile tips and tricks

Free SMS gateway numbers

From your phone you can send SMS messages of 160 characters. Max. To another GSM phone

Your message will be sent through an SMS Center (usually the one you gave to your provider)

You pay a small fee depending on your provider, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY something

To send SMS without paying anything, you have to change your SMS Center number with these

+491722270300 or +358405202999 or +352021100003

I don't know call barring password, How can I get It My Mob No 9747375077 and my Hand set is XOLO s500ips

I want to know my call barring password my no. Is 9459814031