Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iRobot Create ppt

[attachment=8412]

DESIGN AND REALIZATION OF FIRE FIGHTING ROBOT BASED MICROCONTROLLER

DESCRIPTION

In the project of making robot this time, our group decided to make a fire fighting robot. The robot has the ability to detect any flame that exists as the source of fire.
The result of making this work is expected to make a robot that serves as a fire extinguisher.
But, in the manufacture of this robot project we still use small scale objects, namely by using candle and fan

METHOD

Sensor that we use in the manufacture of this fire fighting robot is Ultrasonic sensors. Ultrasonic sensors can detect the presence of an object to a specific frequency in front of it, it works on the area above the sound waves from 40 kHz to 400 KHz.
Device : UV Tron
UVTron Flame Detector is used to find the source of the fire in this is the candle flames. UV Tron can find flame in a distance of 5 meters from the source and this tool operates in spectral range 185 up to 160 nm

Design hardware
The design of this robot, as robot controller use Microcontroller AT89C51.
Microcontroller AT89C51 has 4 ports are connected with other devices with 32 bidirectional I/O lines (Port 0, 1, 2, and 3)
The reason for the selection of the microcontroller AT89C51 as the main component of the robot is due to have 32 pin I/O, compatible, the price is cheap and still produced.
And then from the output of the microcontroller will be connected to port serial iRobot, i.e DB9 cable

DESIGN SOFTWARE
The software is written to a microcontroller that can control the process of detecting objects around the robot, the existence of candles and controlling the fan so that the robot can put out the fire with a good
In the application of this robot systems, will use the C programming language.
The reason for the use of the programming language C is unhampered in data processing for 16-bit and 32-bit as well as the introduction of various data types (char, int, short and long).