Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying summer training in iffco

Description

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is a joint enterprise between IFFCO or Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group.

Our Mission
IFFCO's mission is "to enable Indian farmers to prosper through timely supply of reliable, high quality agricultural inputs and services in an environmentally sustainable manner and to undertake other activities to improve their welfare"

-To provide to farmers high quality fertilizers in right time and in adequate quantities with an objective to increase crop productivity.
-To make plants energy efficient and continually review various schemes to conserve energy.
-Commitment to health, safety, environment and forestry development to enrich the quality of community life.
-Commitment to social responsibilities for a strong social fabric.
-To institutionalise core values and create a culture of team building, empowerment and innovation which would help in incremental growth of employees and enable achievement of strategic objectives.
-Foster a culture of trust, openness and mutual concern to make working a stimulating and challenging experience for stake holders.
-Building a value driven organisation with an improved and responsive customer focus. A true commitment to transparency, accountability and integrity in principle and practice.
-To acquire, assimilate and adopt reliable, efficient and cost effective technologies.
-Sourcing raw materials for production of phosphatic fertilisers at economical cost by entering into Joint Ventures outside India.
-To ensure growth in core and non-core sectors.
-A true Cooperative Society committed for fostering cooperative movement in the country.

Emerging as a dynamic organisation, focussing on strategic strengths, seizing opportunities for generating and building upon past success, enhancing earnings to maximise the shareholders' value

Our Vision
To augment the incremental incomes of farmers by helping them to increase their crop productivity through balanced use of energy efficient fertilizers, maintain the environmental health and to make cooperative societies economically & democratically strong for professionalized services to the farming community to ensure an empowered rural India.

Our Approach
To achieve our mission, IFFCO as a cooperative society, undertakes several activities covering a broad spectrum of areas to promote welfare of member cooperatives and farmers. The activities envisaged to be covered are exhaustively defined in IFFCO s Bye-laws.

Read More

Our Commitment
Our thirst for ever improving the services to farmers and member co-operatives is insatiable, commitment to quality is insurmountable and harnessing of mother earths' bounty to drive hunger away from India in an ecologically sustainable manner is the prime mission.

All that IFFCO cherishes in exchange is an everlasting smile on the face of Indian Farmer who form the moving spirit behind this mission.

applying summer training in iffco

Our Mission
IFFCO's mission is "to enable Indian farmers to prosper through timely supply of reliable, high quality agricultural inputs and services in an environmentally sustainable manner and to undertake other activities to improve their welfare"

-To provide to farmers high quality fertilizers in right time and in adequate quantities with an objective to increase crop productivity.
-To make plants energy efficient and continually review various schemes to conserve energy.
-Commitment to health, safety, environment and forestry development to enrich the quality of community life.
-Commitment to social responsibilities for a strong social fabric.
-To institutionalise core values and create a culture of team building, empowerment and innovation which would help in incremental growth of employees and enable achievement of strategic objectives.
-Foster a culture of trust, openness and mutual concern to make working a stimulating and challenging experience for stake holders.
-Building a value driven organisation with an improved and responsive customer focus. A true commitment to transparency, accountability and integrity in principle and practice.
-To acquire, assimilate and adopt reliable, efficient and cost effective technologies.
-Sourcing raw materials for production of phosphatic fertilisers at economical cost by entering into Joint Ventures outside India.
-To ensure growth in core and non-core sectors.
-A true Cooperative Society committed for fostering cooperative movement in the country.

Emerging as a dynamic organisation, focussing on strategic strengths, seizing opportunities for generating and building upon past success, enhancing earnings to maximise the shareholders' value

Our Vision
To augment the incremental incomes of farmers by helping them to increase their crop productivity through balanced use of energy efficient fertilizers, maintain the environmental health and to make cooperative societies economically & democratically strong for professionalized services to the farming community to ensure an empowered rural India.

Our Approach
To achieve our mission, IFFCO as a cooperative society, undertakes several activities covering a broad spectrum of areas to promote welfare of member cooperatives and farmers. The activities envisaged to be covered are exhaustively defined in IFFCO s Bye-laws.

Read More

Our Commitment
Our thirst for ever improving the services to farmers and member co-operatives is insatiable, commitment to quality is insurmountable and harnessing of mother earths' bounty to drive hunger away from India in an ecologically sustainable manner is the prime mission.

All that IFFCO cherishes in exchange is an everlasting smile on the face of Indian Farmer who form the moving spirit behind this mission.

sir,
i want to apply summer training in your company I am a student of engineering at Anand engineering college Agra.
my branch is Biotechnology
along with the academics my presentation skills and my self confidence makesc me righteous intern to be worked in prestigious organization like yours.
and my Email id is [email protected]

thankyou
sincerly
veerendra kumar
(02-26-2016, 12:26 PM)Guest Wrote: sir,
I want to apply for training internship in your company. I am a student of BTECH (Biotech) and i have recently completed my sixth semester. I want to do my industrial training renowned organization like yours.
My Email id is [email protected]

Thankyou
sincerly
vivek tiwari

Respected sir,
I am Amrendra Kumar Bharti student of International Agri-Business Management Institute,AAU,anand.A summer internship programme for forty-five days in our course curriculum,my background is B.Sc Agriculture.so i want to join your reputed organization as a trainee for 45 days.

Thank you sir

To get full information or details of summer training in iffco please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-iffco-aonla-bareilly

if you again feel trouble on summer training in iffco please reply in that page and ask specific fields in summer training in iffco

sir,
I want to apply for training internship in your company. I am a student of BTECH (Biotech) and i have recently completed my sixth semester. I want to do my industrial training renowned organization like yours.

Thankyou
sincerly
vivek tiwari

Sir i am Prakhar Varshney, a second year student of materials engineering in IIT ROORKEE. I want to pursue a summer internship in iffco.

(01-18-2013, 07:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Respected sir,

I want to do summer training in IFCO.

Angel

(01-18-2013, 07:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Respected sir,

I want to do summer training in IFCO.

sir I am student of btech Biotec can I apply for job and summer training in your company. ..
Please suggest me sir.