Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
autocop central locking system user manual

In the present world we live in, nothing is entirely safe, especially when it's always kept outdoors like our vehicles. To keep our vehicles safe from thieves we have to take necessary precautions like installing a central locking system with alarms and other gizmos embedded into it. The Autocop XS 6000 Central Locking System is one such product that performs incredibly and will surely keep your precious ride safe. Autocop provides a complete solution for your vehicle's safety using innovation and cutting edge technology. {Description} This highly dependable central locking system does not only serve as a locking system, it actually performs as a reverse gear beeper, ignition protector and a remote lock. This system is guaranteed to keep your car safe and even tracks your car if necessary. {Features} There are various innovative technologies used in this advanced central locking system like the panic alarm which allows you to call for help in any circumstances, silent mode for locking or unlocking the car and even a silent mode for the reverse gear. This product also provides a warning for open doors and boot and even a perimeter protection. {Other Details} The Autocop XS 6000 Central Locking System also incorporates Keeloq Code Hopping Technology and comes with 3 years' warranty. This product is available for the best price you could ever find only on Snapdeal.

The Autocop Advantage

2 In-house advanced R & D Centres in Bangalore and Nashik that are involved in the entire product cycle, allowing for customised products and solutions
2 fully-automated state-of-art production units in Nashik ( Maharashtra ) and Baddi (Himachal Pradesh)
With more than 55 offices throughout India, our reach is spread across the country, keeping us close to what the country needs.
With 115 service centres across India owned and managed by Autocop , we assure service for all our products within 24 hours anywhere in India
Our products occupy about 70% shelf space in more than 4500 dealership showrooms across the country, making us a recognised and trusted name in the automobile industry.

Our products

Autocop started as a manufacturer of car security systems including remote controlled car alarm systems. We have now expanded into almost every sphere of car safety, security and comfort with products like remote controlled security systems, central locking, power windows, rear view cameras, reverse warning systems, mechanical gear locks,etc.

We entered the telematics market with Autocop TRACKPRO over 10 years ago, bringing top-end navigation and tracking systems to India.

Hi I am Eldo I would like to get details of autocop center locking system,users mannuel for Model Auto cop XS-2000/2050.Bar code no 71003305.
I had purchased it from a shop At Palarivattom,on 10/04/2007.
Now I am staying at Muvttupuzha Ernakulam Dist Kerala.

Hi, i am using piranha center locking system, now my car central locking remote (lock/unlock) working only nearby car (less distance), how to improve my frequency of accessing remote locking system, pls. give solution - [email protected]

i need themanyal for autocop central lock of my car.

[-]
Quick Reply