Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interfacing of fingerprint module with arm lpc2148

ARM7 LPC2148 Primer Board

The ARM7 LPC2148 Primer board is specifically designed to help students to master the required skills in the area of embedded systems. The kit is designed in such way that all the possible features of the microcontroller will be easily used by the students. The kit supports in system programming (ISP) which is done through serial port.

NXP s ARM7 (LPC2148), ARM Primer Kit is proposed to smooth the progress of developing and debugging of various designs encompassing of High speed 32-bit Microcontrollers.

GPS (Global Positioning Systems)

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather, anywhere on or near the Earth, where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.

Interfacing GPS

The GPS module continuously transmits serial data (RS232 protocol) in the form of sentences according to NMEA standards. The latitude and longitude values of the location are contained in the GPGGA sentence (refer NMEA format).To communicate over UART or USART, we just need three basic signals which are namely, RXD (receive), TXD (transmit), GND (common ground). So to interface UART with LPC2148, we just need the basic signals.

Hi am anurag i would like to get details on interfacing of fingerprint module with arm lpc2148 ..My friend Justin said interfacing of fingerprint module with arm lpc2148 will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help

[-]
Quick Reply