Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apply for inplant training in bhel

Enjoying a Game of Cricket on Idiot box is relaxing. But certain beauties of the game can be better realized or adored by going out on the field and practicing it. The same fact applies with the Technical knowledge learnt by us inside the walls of classroom. The Internship or Practical Training provides the engineering students the field where they can sharpen and testify their skills.
BHEL is the largest Engineering and Manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related / infrastructure sector. It caters to the core sectors of Indian Economy like Power Generations & Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Telecommunication, Renewable energy. It spans its operations in diverse range of fields, from Power Transformer to Induction Motor Manufacturing, from Turbines to Boiler, from Traction Motor to Switchgear Manufacturing. I did my training on transformers, Switchgear and Traction Motors. The whole Plant is divided into 9 blocks. The blocks are allotted to the trainee by the Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC) on the day of Reporting. I was allotted with the Block 3(Transformer), Switchgear Block, Induction Motor Block, and Traction Motor Block, each for the period of one week.
Transformer block provided with the insight into the manufacturing process from punching of laminations to core building, Windings, insulation, testing of Power Transformers upto 420 KV class, Power Reactors of 254 MVAR rating. The Whole Block block is spread over an area of 60,000 sq feet. Its very interesting to see Transformers installed at roadsides or at Substations, being manufactured live. It may be termed as PARADISE for Power engineer. An important aspect here is 12000 MVA/annum DUST PROOF Facility for transformer being established.
Induction Motor provided the understanding of stator and rotor manufacturing, winding and testing facilities. The testing process consists of a series of type and routine tests.
Switchgear Manufacturing consists of series of products such as Tap changing transformers, Indoor & Outdoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers, Contactors, Relay Panel, and Rectifiers.
I did my summer training after 4th semester for duration of 1 month. Usually trainee is required to report from 9.30am to 1.00 pm, from Monday to Friday.

How to Apply: You would have to first get your Training form signed from Training and Placement Cell of your Institute, which should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resources Development Centre, BHEL in the month of February . Trainee is required to pay for the training at BHEL(500 per week approx.).
Qualification: Students of B.Tech (Electrical, Electronics, Comp & IT, Mech., Meta) after 4th 0r 6th sem. can apply.

Working Environment: The working Environment at BHEL, Bhopal is quite conducive for learning. The incharges of various departments are quite helpful and cooperative. The trainee is required to visit the plant under the supervision of department in charge.

Accommodation: Private accommodation is available nearby to the plant. Some private hostels for trainee are available near the Jubilee gate, within walking distance at reasonable rates.

Suggestion: The training at BHEL BHOPAL has been a good learning experience. The mammoth size of manufacturing of heavy products is helpful in strengthening your concepts. If you have a taste for Machines and Heavy Engineering goods, then do not miss a chance to visit. The most suitable time for training is after 6th sem. for period of two months.

Reviews 2:

About the company: Bharat Heavy Electrical Plant , Bhopal is the mother plant of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,the largest engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure sector, today. It is located at about 7 kms. from Bhopal Railway station, about 5 kms. from Habibganj Railway station and about 18 kms from Raja Bhoj Airport.

BHEL, Bhopal with state-of-the-art facilities, manufactures wide range of electrical equipments. It s product range includes Hydro, Steam, Marine & Nuclear Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Hydro & Turbo Generators, Transformers, Switchgears, Control gears, Transportation Equipment, Capacitors, Bushings, Electrical Motors, Rectifiers, Oil Drilling Rig Equipments and Diesel Generating sets.

Intern. after which year of under-graduation: I underwent internship after 3rd year of graduation for 4 weeks ( a maximum tenure of 6 week is permitted normally). There were 3 working days per week according to their schedule but there is no hard and fast rule. If a person want, he/she has the authority to visit the plant everyday but then it s a self-learning process on non-scheduled days.

How to apply: To get intern you out to have a strong jack to get in or else blood relation interns are allowed. Even if you go through jack you need to pay Rs. 500 per week to undergo training. Have nt seen anyone getting through a legal procedure.

Qualification Required: No qualification is required when money speaks !! Tongue

Technology/Domain/Type of work : Now since you all must be knowing, it s a manufacturing plant , you can well imagine the working conditions. There are different blocks for different processes and mind it when I say block I mean they are covered with metal sheets. There are hardly few fans fitted at few location with high power motor. Working conditions in all is pathetic since you are in plant and you need to adjust if you wish to work in such sector. Air conditioner are something which are meant only for administration office.

I working in Large Electrical Motor (LEM) department where the manufacturing procedure, right form the CRGO sheet, stacking , coil assembly to final assembly and testing of manufactured machine is explained and shown practically. Synchronous motor, induction motor, hydro-generators, DC machines are all manufactured before of you. The second department was transformer and reactor manufacturing (TRM) . As the name suggests, from starting till the end, complete process is shown and explained for both transformer and reactors. Winding sector is the amazing place to learn and clear all your doubts about how its done. Altogether, for those who wish to learn or are interested in manufacturing process, there is no better place then BHEL Bhopal.

Accommodation: BHEL does not provide any accommodation in its premises or outside. But there are few ( 4 -5 in number ) boys hostel right infront of the plant main gate. Finding accommodation is a little difficult as it s a coaching area as well.

Forging ahead on a sturdy foundation of over five decades of engineering excellence and embracing the glorious next phase of its growth, BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind in India engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railways), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Water and Defence with over 180 products offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. BHEL has been the bedrock of India's Heavy Electrical Equipment industry since its incorporation in 1964.

BHEL's growth has been synchronous with achieving self-sufficiency in the indigenous manufacturing of heavy electrical equipment. Out of the available 35,000 MW per annum capacity for power plant equipment manufacturing in the country, BHEL alone constitutes a mammoth 20,000 MW per annum capacity. A widespread network of 17 Manufacturing Divisions, 2 Repair Units, 4 Regional Offices, 8 Service Centres, 6 Overseas Offices, 6 Joint Ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad corroborates the humungous scale and size of its operations.

Adding to its achievements, BHEL has joined the elite club of select global giants having an installed base of over 170 GW of power generating equipment globally. In FY 2015-16 the company has recorded the highest-ever commissioning of projects in its history. Enhanced focus on project execution has resulted in BHEL creating history by way of commissioning/synchronizing an all-time high 15,059 MW of power generating equipment during the year. This includes the highest-ever power generation capacity addition of 13,061 MW to the Indian utility segment, a quantum jump of 59% over the previous year. With this, BHEL has already achieved 94% of the capacity addition target for the XII Plan in first 4 years itself. 55% of the supercritical sets commissioned in the country are contributed by BHEL, a testimony to its valuable contribution towards nation building.

BHEL also has a widespread overseas footprint in 78 countries with cumulative overseas installed capacity of BHEL manufactured power plants nearing 10,000 MW including Belarus, Bhutan, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Rwanda, Sudan, Tajikistan and UAE.

The high level of quality & reliability of BHEL products is due to adherence to international standards by acquiring and adapting some of the best technologies from leading companies in the world including General Electric Company, Alstom SA, Siemens AG and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., together with technologies developed in its own R&D centres. Most of its manufacturing units and other entities have been accredited to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2004) and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001:2007).

BHEL's greatest strength is its highly skilled and committed workforce of around 42,200 employees that have been the cornerstone of BHEL's journey ensuring success. Further, the concept of sustainable development is inculcated in the DNA of BHEL which is evident from its mission statement-"providing sustainable business solutions in the fields of energy, industry and infrastructure". BHEL is also engaging with the society with its social initiatives aimed at Community Development, Health & Hygiene, Education, Environment Protection, Disaster Management, and Talent up gradation/Skill development.

The future is filled with both exciting opportunities & gruelling challenges. BHEL has embraced new business opportunities by expanding its offerings and enhancing competitiveness seeking to realize its long term vision. Creating new business avenues and maximizing the utilization of available infrastructure will be the key to future growth and stakeholders' wealth enhancement.

In Plant Training(IPT)
In Plant Training will provide an industrial exposure to the students as well as to develop their career in the high tech industrial requirements. Reputed companies are providing inplant training to Students. Here students are initially get counseled in order to emerge out their interest in various streams and what are all the basic concepts they know on that domain.

After the successful completion of studies students has to face this competitive world with this knowledge to face many problems and to find the right solutions which is to be solved in the minimum duration of time. The inplant training is get totally different from the class environments.

Global Soft Solutions is a developing company in web hosting and designing website. It has own Server space for Web hosting. It has hosted and designed for more than 100 institutions and organizations. So it focuses IPT in "Web Technology" to give exposure in the domain of web.

Web Technology :
This training enables them to acquire more practical knowledge of web. Global Soft Solutions provides IPT for BE CSE and BE I T students . IPT in Web Technology, We cover HTML,VB Script,Photoshop,ASP,Flash,and Sql. Duration of training will be 7 days(2 hours individual attention).

P L C ( Programming Logic Control)
Global Soft Solutions is technical tieup with one the familiar automation company in trichy base dealing PLC / SCADA Programming & service and professional course Field Instrumentation / Embedded Technologies / Automation Engineering for arranging specialized training and industrial visit for BE ECE / E&I / EE students.

N D T ( Non Destructive Testing)
Global Soft Solution is technical tieup with one the familiar NDT ( Non Destructive Testing) Service company in trichy base, they are BHEL Service (NDT) Contractors for arranging specialized training and conducting Level - I, Level -II and Level - II NDT courses and industrial visit for BE Mechanical students.

During the Training:

GSS provide Materials, Certificates and Counselling for Mini and Main projects to the students.
GSS provides one day Seminar on Personality Development, Scope for Interviews and so on.
Students can upload their own web pages and their information through our

respected sir/madam

we are doing engineering final year in panimalar engineering college chennai and we like to attend implant training in BHEL at bangalore . so we can improve our knowledge and skills .so kindly grant us to attend ipt on BHEL bangalore on month of august 2014 respectively for 2 days

thanking you your's faithfully
k.sriram
s.surendiren
vignesh desai
rs.partiban
muthu balaji

sir,i am studying ECE third year in coimbatore..i willing to attend inplant training in ur esteemed organisation sir..wil you please tell me the procedure.please consider my request.looking forward for ur positive reply.

yours sincerely,
c.jegadish

I am Hemasree , 3rd year EE , studying in Kingston Engineering College, Vellore. I and my friends would [/size][/font] like to attend inplant training in bhel with full of interest. I need a support to apply for that. Please support us.

My name is m. Caroline mary .Im doing my third year (EE) in Sri Krishna college of technology , kovaipudur , coimbatore. I wish to apply for an inplant training in your reputed company.

Hello sir,
I am Rajasekar Final year mechanical engineering student,i would like apply in-plant training in BHEL,then how i apply for in-plant training in BHEL plz,Help [/font]me sir.

Sir I am Nisharmi 4 year EE in jayaram college of engineering and technology.[/font] we want to attend the implant training in bhel.we are the set of 15 members .so kindly give a date

I am k.surya rao student of Itm University raipur b.tech 3rd year.I want to attend for inplant training in BHEL to improve and update my knowledge in electronic field