Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot login for make changes in pan card? Please help me

We are getting some of issues for applying pan card in online. I have get my required details for applying pan card. In my mail id i have get more friends to follow my shares. I am sharing the pan card news and related updates to them. They are collecting those types of news for their application submitting in online. I am getting some errors in my pan card. So i need to approach the best experts for correcting that. Now i can post the questions and some of discussions in online. More people are seeing my questions. And also i have collected the answers and arguments also. But no one cannot give exact answer to me. I need to correct my signature in that. I cannot get time for waiting new pan card.
My application and submitted acknowledgement number is available in my hand. My logs in details are used for my friends to find the chance to edit my signature. But not able to login. What is the problem in my login details? The page is shows internal server error. Can i use other private website for log in? I need to collect my money for paying bill. It is emergency. And also my friend helps me for paying that. So i want to return the amount to him. Some information and possible reviews are collecting my web pages.  Pan card importance and features are available in my website.  I am not getting idea to change my signature in my pan card.
My friend is lost their pan card yesterday. He needs to apply government job. But it is need to submit pan card Xerox and resume also. What we do now. It is really sad for me. Please tell me the solution quickly. The application need to submit within this week.