Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
airtel sms sending job without any fee

Bharti Airtel Limited is a global Indian telecommunication services company based in New Delhi, India. Operates in 18 countries in South Asia and Africa. Airtel offers GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed broadband and voice services, depending on the country of operation. It is the largest operator of the mobile network in India and the third largest operator in the world with 365 million subscribers. Airtel was named the second most valuable brand in India in the first Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.

Airtel is credited with pioneering its business strategy to outsource all of its business operations, except marketing, sales and finance, and the construction of the low-cost, high-volume "factory minutes" model. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. The Airtel team is provided and maintained by Ericsson and Nokia Solutions and Networks while IT support is provided by IBM. The transmission towers are maintained by Bharti affiliates and joint ventures including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India. Ericsson agreed for the first time that it was paid per minute for the installation and maintenance of its equipment instead of being prepaid, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of 1 (1.5 US) / minute.

Airtel India is the largest mobile phone provider and second largest fixed-line provider in India, and is also a provider of broadband and pay-TV services. It offers its telecommunications services under the "airtel" brand, and is headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal.

Bharti Airtel Limited is a global Indian telecommunication services company based in New Delhi, India. Operates in 18 countries in South Asia and Africa. Airtel offers GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed broadband and voice services, depending on the country of operation. It is the largest operator of the mobile network in India and the third largest operator in the world with 365 million subscribers. Airtel was named the second most valuable brand in India in the first Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.

Airtel is credited with pioneering its business strategy to outsource all of its business operations, except marketing, sales and finance, and the construction of the low-cost, high-volume "factory minutes" model. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. The Airtel team is provided and maintained by Ericsson and Nokia Solutions and Networks while IT support is provided by IBM. The transmission towers are maintained by Bharti affiliates and joint ventures including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India. Ericsson agreed for the first time that it was paid per minute for the installation and maintenance of its equipment instead of being prepaid, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of 1 (1.5 US) / minute.

Airtel India is the largest mobile phone provider and second largest fixed-line provider in India, and is also a provider of broadband and pay-TV services. It offers its telecommunications services under the "airtel" brand, and is headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal.

sending SMS without registration fee in Airtel
processing fee

the service charge
sign up for express payment of RS. 15 (sentence: no processing fees will be charged when you make your first cash load online)

go to the account register or the power of Rs. 50

Register for a super account Rs. 50
In addition, specific costs for payment as shown below:

Amount of the transaction

Telecom and DTH payments (except BSNL and MTNL) free
Download the cash through the Slab-wise credit card pricing:
UP to RS. 2000-Free
RS. 2001-Rs. 3000-Rs. 20
RS 3001-Rs. 4000-Rs. 40
Above RS. 4000-Rs. 50
utilities (electricity, gas, insurance, BSNL/MTNL) Free to * 400 # or AirTel money application. Customers are charged Rs WBSEDCL 4.49 convenience fee to pay the electricity bill.
online booking travel 1% (up to a maximum of RS. 50)
IRCTC railway ticket booking for FREE
online shopping for FREE
movie ticket booking is free
Shops, restaurants etc GIRL
send money to AirTel money accounts for free
send money to a bank account a Slab wise pricing *
1-50: Rs2
51-1000: RS20
1001-2000: RS40
2001-4000: RS60
4001-5000: Rs70
send money to AirTel money accounts for free
send money to a mobile (only for Super account)
withdraw money (only for Super account) Slab wise pricing *
1-50: Rs2
51-1000: RS20
1001-2000: RS40
2001-3000: RS60
3001-5000: RS100

How does this work work?

You know that many advertising companies in India want workers. They have a lot of advertising budget. Mostly they need people who promote their work. Sending SMS is the type of promotional activities. Anyone could initiate sms send work form home. Do not worry, it's not very complicated.

Daily profit method

Anyone could get paid every day and at any time the payment also in your home. It has many payment options. To send text messages you need the connection to the computer and the Internet. People can send messages from the Internet. The sms that send the web sites of the entrance that allow to send free sms. A worker will use those websites to send promotional text messages. People want to earn daily, so this is the best method to do. People who are comfortable to solve captcha, then can try the captcha online job. It's a good job to do.

Dear sir/Madam,

My self Asmita Sunil Vardhamane from Mumbai.looking for a job
please confirm if there is some vacancy.
My contact number is 9987212155.

Thanks & Regards
Asmita Vardhamane.
Thanks & Regards
Asmita Vardhamane

- Airtel Sms sending work! Gold Opportunity for the Work of Airtel Home
- 18000 monthly salary
- It's a part-time job
- Candidates with 0 - 1 year experience / freshers can apply
- The minimum qualification must be lower
- Job Title / Profile: Trainee

Dear Sir/Madam,

My self Asmita Sunil Vardhamane from Mumbai,looking for job.please confirm if there is some vacancy.

My contact number is 9987212155.

Thanks & Regards
Asmita Vardhamane.
Thanks & Regards,
Asmita Vardhamane

I want to this job.
Mujhe iski jarurat hai mai bahut garib hun kya aap mujhe ye job denge.
mujhe apne papa se bahut pyar hai mai unke pas rahna chahata hun agar mujhe yah job mil gaya to mai unke pas rah kar bhi ye kam kar sakta hun.

airtel sms sending job without any fee hii..its Kuldeep singh,,i want sms sending
job. i am very much intersted to do so. Please contact me at my mobile no. 7696150293..if any free post is there..m waiting[/size][/font] thak you

I'm currently doing an sms sending job. but the joining fees is huge. 10,000 rupees but i have no problems in receiving money every month. if you want to know more send your contact details to [email protected]