Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me6302 manufacturing technology 1 vijayarahavan book download

ME6302 manufacturing technology

OBJECTIVES:

Basic concepts of manufacturing processes and construction techniques to apply, suchas metal casting, metal, metal forming and plastic components.
Unit I metal casting Ca 9Sand processes! "N #
: Sand mould-type patterns-pattern material sand properties and molding pattern allo ances-ores-Types and types of machines and applications applications-casting "
M $%! "N # & ' (NA) $
: #Last and $ upola urnaces "
P (n) "*% $ $ # + and ) * " (+) $ $ a%) a ! ":
Shell-in-mould-estment eramic% pressure die casting! Entrifugal asting -! &
'
Process-stir casting "
!, $ &) "N sand) a !" Joining processes 9o N # Unit II * $ # * (a "N" (n)! " *% $-. * $/, "") A $ n- (" and a * *%!") is a "+ n +!:
$ Usion elding elding processes: (as-type-$ lame features "manual metal arc tungsten arc elding (elding (metal arc as elding elding submerged arc-as-) lava elding Lectro"
O * $ (one! "N # * (" ) "*% $ **%") ! " + and + N
elding-plasma arc * Esistance elding-termite elding lectron beam elding-)-$ riction stir elding and $ riction + Elding "# ra ing and soldering"
1 $% $ & $) !
Types, causes and treatment.
The process of the formation of a third metal Unit 9
ot ing and metals or cold or ing-$ orging processes-and pen , perception and dieforging off-forging operations. * Type of metals Olling olling-$ rollingoperations-Lat bar rolling-size/ Rolled in efects. dra ing of rod and ire-tube dra ing-principles) 0trusion -type-e0trusion ot and old.
Unit IV sheet metal processes 9
Shearing, bending and sheet metal features-operations operating the formation of stretch-ing-dra sheet metal forming processes-or $ ormability-ing principles +-specific test methods andapplications-*-create metal spinning ubber pad-1ntroduction 0plosi% Eforming ydro), create a magnetic pulse forming, PIN, Super plastic forming micro-forming
Unit v construction of plastic components
Types and characteristics of plastics-thermoplastics injection moulding of-ing principles and typicalapplications or -injection molding-rider and scre machines! Ompression molding, transfer molding-an introduction to the typical industrial applications-molding otational -blo * molding-$ ilmblo ing-0trusion-#onding of thermoplastics Thermoforming-).
Total: Perio, SOUTCOMES:

2pon complete the course, students may be able to apply various manufacturingprocess and component production in the industry for using this
TE4T BOO5S:
3. ajra! Houldhary s 4 and ajra! Houdhury 54.0, 6) or shop lements of Technology6.

1. Define grain fineness number. (BT- 1)
2. Identify few application of centrifugal casting. (BT -1)
3. List the different types of patterns. (BT- 1)
4. Write the application of core prints. ( BT- 2)
5. Identify the ideal profile of a sprue. (BT- 1)
6. Define core print. (BT- 1)
7. Point out the factors to be considered in calculating the shrinkage allowance.(BT- 4)
8. Describe the essential requirements of a core sand briefly.(BT- 2)
9. Explain the advantages of shell moulding briefly.(BT- 5)
10. List out the casting defects occur due to improper ramming. (BT -1)
11. Point out any four casting defects.(BT- 4)
12. Point out the Materials used for making Patterns.(BT- 4)
13. Define Casting.(BT- 1)
14. Explain Pattern briefly. (BT -5)
15. Differentiate Shrinkage and Porosity. (BT- 4)
16. Compare the advantages of metal moulds over sand (expendable) moulds.(BT- 5)
17. Point out the function of flux in melting metals and alloys.(BT- 4)
18. State any four properties of moulding sand. (BT -4)
19. Point out the types of furnace used for melting ferrous material and why.(BT -4)
20. Examine the causes for the formation of blow holes in the sand casting. (BT -3)

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on me6302 manufacturing technology 1 vijayarahavan book download ..My friend Justin said me6302 manufacturing technology 1 vijayarahavan book download will be available here and i last studied in the college kingston engg clg i need help on it

me6302 manufacturing technology 1 vijayarahavan book

[-]
Quick Reply