Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic drain cleaner project pdf free download

automatic drain cleaner project pdf free download

A drain cleaner is a chemical-based consumer product that unblocks sewer pipes or helps to prevent the occurrence of clogged drains. The term may also refer to the individual who uses performs the activity with chemical drain cleaners or devices known as plumber's snake. Drain cleaners can be classified in two categories: chemical, or device.

If a single sink, toilet, or tub or shower drain is clogged the first choice is normally a drain cleaner that can remove soft obstructions such as hair and grease clogs that can accumulate close to interior drain openings. Chemical drain cleaners, plungers, handheld drain augers, air burst drain cleaners, and home remedy drain cleaners are intended for this purpose.

If more than one plumbing fixture is clogged the first choice is normally a drain cleaner that can remove soft or hard obstructions along the entire length of the drain, from the drain opening through the main sewer drain to the lateral piping outside the building. Electric drain cleaners and sewer jetters are intended for this purpose.

A drain cleaner is a chemical-based consumer product that unblocks sewer pipes or helps to prevent the occurrence of clogged drains. The term may also refer to the individual who uses performs the activity with chemical drain cleaners or devices known as plumber's snake. Drain cleaners can be classified in two categories: chemical, or device.

If a single sink, toilet, or tub or shower drain is clogged the first choice is normally a drain cleaner that can remove soft obstructions such as hair and grease clogs that can accumulate close to interior drain openings. Chemical drain cleaners, plungers, handheld drain augers, air burst drain cleaners, and home remedy drain cleaners are intended for this purpose.
If more than one plumbing fixture is clogged the first choice is normally a drain cleaner that can remove soft or hard obstructions along the entire length of the drain, from the drain opening through the main sewer drain to the lateral piping outside the building. Electric drain cleaners and sewer jetters are intended for this purpose.

The device is place across drain so that only water flow through lower grids. waste like bottle, etc. floating in drain are lifted by teeth which is connected to chain. this chain is attached by gears driven by motor. the energy provided to motor is solar photovoltaic cell connected to it. when motor runs the chain starts to circulate making teeth to lift up. the waste materials are lifted by teeth and are stored in waste storage tank

Plz give me report on this topic fast
So tha give me ppd
And advantages and disadvantages of automatic drainage cleaning system
Plz give me fast
Plz
Plz
Z

Plz give me report on this topic fast
So tha give me ppd
And advantages and disadvantages of automatic drainage cleaning system

Tnks for the help and it will be a very use full project for my final year project submitted and there are lot of projects like this and it needed to be take care of and ur doing a very Gud job in order help the boys in completing the project