Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
siruvar thangamalar birthday wishes

generally used birthday wishes are given below

Each birthday is a milestone so special that it deserves a big celebration. No matter how many birthdays come around, it should always be faced cheerfully and fearlessly. Genuine, heartfelt birthday wishes can liven up anybody s day. Yet, coming up with the right words can sometimes be hard, especially when you know your loved one deserves the very best. The content, emotion, structure and words of your birthday wishes are the most important element in a birthday message. If you are looking for an inspiration to create special birthday messages for the special people in your life, you have come to the right place. Fortunately, you can use these birthday wishes to serve as inspiration for a loving gesture that will touch your loved one s heart as they turn one more year older.
Inspiring Birthday Wishes
Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you ve had, not the mistakes you ve made.
In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire and grit. Life s an endless adventure with you beside me. Happy Birthday to a champion.
Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I m making it happen.
Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones. Happy birthday!
It s your birthday and you re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
Even the most expensive card can prove to be insignificant; whereas the simplest birthday wishes with the right intent and feelings can work wonders.
Birthday Wishes for a Best Friend
You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.
Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don t ever change.
We have been together so long, I can t think of life without you. But I will never tire of wishing you happy birthday. Live long, love life and relish every moment.
Your birthday is a wonderful occasion all by itself. But for me, it s a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your friendship has meant to me.
Ever since we were little, you ve always been there for me. I m so glad we re still friends, and I bet that, one day, we ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.
My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world, and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday, and get ready to celebrate! The party starts as soon as we re together.
Birthday is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.
I still remember the day I met like it was yesterday. I am the luckiest person to have friends like you and the date when you are born is a moment of great joy for me. It represents the day a very special person came to this world. Happy Birthday!
More happy birthday wishes for your best friends
Top 50 Friend s Birthday Wishes
On your birthday, I d like to take some time to think about all of the wonderful times we ve shared together. I m thankful for our adventures and all of the things that we ve done as friends. I look forward to making many more memories with you.
There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your special day, and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.
I can t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can t wait to party it up with you!
The best part of having you as my best friend is being able to act crazy and wild, and not have a care in the world. I truly feel as if I can let my hair down when I m with you.
We have known each other forever. Every year, I tell you the same things on your birthday, and you make it sound like I m so original. But that is just the kind of person you are: sweet, humble and caring. I hope you never get tired of hearing that.
On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this amazing day as much as you can. A very happy birthday to my best friend, may you have a fabulous one.
Happy Birthday, my dear friend. I don t know if I could ever convey to you just how much you mean to me. I can t imagine where I would be right now without you. You have changed my life for the better.
Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That s why today, your special day, is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me.
A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
My dearest friend, today is your birthday, and I look forward all year to celebrating this day with you. I have planned so many wonderful activities and I can t wait to see your face light up when you see what I have in store for you.
Birthday Wishes for Friends
On your special day, I am recalling all of the great times we ve spent together. You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy Birthday to you, my special friend, who will forever hold a special place in my heart.
A friend is someone who knows your past and still loves you. A friend is someone who believes in your future in spite of your past. You have been such a good friend to me. May all your wished come true this coming year. Happy Birthday!
Here s to hoping all of your birthday wishes will come true once you blow out those candles. If anyone deserves all the happiness in the world, it s you. Thanks for always being there for me.
Happy birthday to the most wonderful friend on earth!
Every passing year is just another reminder of how strong our friendship is. So I want to wish you a sincere Happy Birthday , may that every wish you have to come true, because you are the person that deserve it the most!
Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!
Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter. Happy birthday.
Today, on your birthday, I wish you the warmest love and happiness. May all of your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!
Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends
Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends
Happy Birthday Youtube Videos
You are a wonderful source of joy! May your special day bring you an extra share of everything that makes you the happiest in the world. Happy Birthday, dearest.
Don t think that your birthday is just a reminder of another passed year, because for me, it is the celebration that marks the birth of the best person I ever met in my life. God bless you, hoping He will keep you near for many years to come.
Your birthday is an occasion for celebration! Although extraordinary persons like your should be celebrated every day, not just once a year! So best wishes for your birthday my dearest friend!
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and Happy Birthday.
A great friend and a happy birthday: that s what you are, and that s what I wish for you.
Let me tell you that, with every passing year, you re becoming the wisest and best-looking friend that I have ever known! May you continue to put out the very best in your life!
You are the most special friend I know, and I m so glad that I can call you my best friend. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever.

Read more wishes and quotes: http://wishesquotesbirthday/birthday-wis...z4EYx8jS3h

GOPIKA

WISH YOU MANY MORE RETURNS OF THE DAY

WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U

BY KUMARAVEL GOMATHI
hai gopika,

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U

BY B.KUMARAVEL GOMATHI

Happy Birthday to my beloved son S.V.Darunkkumaran

By,
Your ever loving mother,
T.Vijayalakshmi