Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
geopolymer concrete pdf project report

Geopolymers are inorganic, typically ceramic, materials that form long-range, covalently bonded, non-crystalline (amorphous) networks . Obsidian is an example of naturally-occurring geopolymer.[citation needed] Commercially produced geopolymers may be used for fire- and heat-resistant coatings and adhesives, medicinal applications, high-temperature ceramics, new binders for fire-resistant fiber composites, toxic and radioactive waste encapsulation and as cementing components to make concrete. The properties and uses of geopolymers are being explored in many scientific and industrial disciplines: modern inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, colloid chemistry, mineralogy, geology, and in other types of engineering process technologies. Raw materials used in the synthesis of silicon-based polymers are mainly rock-forming minerals of geological origin, hence the name: geopolymer. Joseph Davidovits coined the term in 1978 and created the non profit French scientific institution (Association Loi 1901) Institut G opolym re (Geopolymer Institute).

i need a project report on geopolymer concrete based on fly ash or silica fume ..
i am confused with what to place the contents in the report

so if you can share that matter it would be very much helpfull to me

thanking you

Regards,
JAMMI NAGRAJ