Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thogoto teachers college application forms

thogoto teachers college application forms

Thogoto Teachers College was founded in 1949 at Kambui Mission in Kiambu by the Church of Scotland Mission (now PCEA) to train primary school teachers initially who were primary school leavers. The College now trains P1 grade teachers who are form 4 (KCSE) leavers. The College stands on 75 acres piece of land most of which is taken up by buildings (halls and hostels, clases, library and playing ?elds). The College is a public institution sponsored by the Presbyterian Church of East Africa (PCEA). Thogoto Teachers College enjoys the serene mission area of Kikuyu near the Alliance schools. It is off the Dagoretti Corner-Kikuyu road linked to Gikambura road at Thogoto junction before the University of Nairobi, Kikuyu Campus.

Please help. Am requesting to take sciences subjects.How can i be admitted in to your college early before January? i request your feed back via my email which is [email protected]

kindly send me the application form for i would like to transfer to your school. My email is [email protected] and my phone no is 0720741355

Am requesting your chance to join in your institution early before January if available.Reach me through this email am posting my message with

To get data about it please visit the given page link :

http://keadmissionsthogoto-teachers-training-college-application-procedure/

kindly help with the application form

Thanks
Yes ,would love to join your institution given the chance.thanks

help me on how i can get your form for registration in order to join you earlier January next year