Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to start a formal anchoring in nepali

IN NEPALI
, / . . Procession Aarthy Sampathy, , Sampathy ** ** , SPSampathy ** ** 16 , DKJain, , Luxor , Hounour, Padmashri , Eminence , , ,
( PROCESSION )

Radha:
, 16 Snathak, ** **

Pravin:
** **, , , , ' , benefitted

Radha:
** ** Snatak S.P. Sampathy

, , "00000000000000000" ,
( )
( ) ,

Pravin:
. . Aarthy Sampathy, 16 16
( )

Radha:
Sailesh Smapathy, , ** **
-

Pravin:
Kamalakar, , ** **
( )

Radha:
May ** ** , Sampathy D.K. , , Luxor
( )

Pravin:
Padmashri , Eminence, , , PVS , , ** **
(The INTORDUCTION )

Radha:
, , ** **
-

Graduates

Pravin:
, , Padmashri , Eminence,
( )

Radha: . . Arthy Sampathy

Radha:
D.K. , , Luxor
( )

Pravin:
, , Aarthy Sampathy, D.K. 16
( momento )

Radha:
, Aarthy Sampathy,

( momento )

Pravin:
K. Ramachandra , ,
( )

Radha:
. . Aarthy Sampathy , 16 16

Pravin:
, , Procession
PROCESSION )

IN ENGLISH

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I request you to please stand/rise as the Academic Procession consisting of Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, Chairperson, S.P. Sampathy s ** ** Educational Society and President and Chief Executive , S.P.Sampathy s ** ** Group of Institutions, the Presiding Officer of the 16th Convocation, the Chief Guest Sri D.K.Jain, President & Chairman, Luxor Group, and Guest of Hounour , Padmashri. Dr. Pritam Singh, Professor of Eminence, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, have just entered the hall.
(AFTER THE MEMBERS OF THE PROCESSION HAVE TAKEN THEIR SEATS)
Thank you ladies and Gentlemen, you may please be seated.

Radha:
Ladies and Gentlemen, a very good evening to one and all. It gives me immense pleasure to welcome you all to the 16th Snathak, the convocation of the ** ** Institute of Management.
This is a much awaited event in every students life, as it gives the returns to the efforts put in by them throughout their academic endeavor. It gives a sense of achievement and a sense of responsibility towards fulfilling further commitments.

Pravin:
Here at ** **, We value our intellectual capital, and nurture it through a perfect blend, of the traditional as well as contemporary ways and means, for the comprehensive development, of the students personality, so that every year the society at large is benefitted with the well equipped professionals who can significantly contribute to the value creation process.

Radha:
We at ** ** organize the Snatak every year to commemorate the Birth anniversary of our visionary founder Late Sri. S.P. Sampathy.

To begin this auspicious occasion, may I invite my friends, 00000000000000000 to invoke the almighty. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I request all of you to please stand for the invocation.
(AFTER THE INVOCATION)
Thank you, please take your seats (after a pause)

Pravin:
Ladies and gentlemen may I now request Madam President Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, Presiding Officer at the 16th Convocation to declare the 16th Convocation open.
(AFTER THE OPENING) Thank you Madam

Radha:
May I now request Shri Sailesh Smapathy, Vice President and Dy. Chief Executive, ** ** Group of Institutions to deliver the welcome address.
AFTER THE ADDRESS Thank you sir

Pravin:
May I now request Prof . M. Kamalakar, Executive Vice President, ** ** Group of institutions to give a brief about the Group Institutions
(AFTER THE ADDRESS) Thank you Sir

Radha:
May I now request Mrs. Deepika Sampathy, Director Administration, ** ** Institute of Management to Introduce the Chief Guest Sri. D.K. Jain, President & Chairman, Luxor Group to the august audience.
(AFTER THE INTRODUCTION) Thank you Madam

Pravin:
May I now request Prof. P V S Sai, Director Training and Consultancy, ** ** Institute of Management, to introduce the guest of honor Padmashri Dr. Pritam Singh, Professor of Eminence, MDI Gurgaon, to the august audience.
(AFTER THE INTORDUCTION) Thank you Sir

Radha:
May I now request Dr. V. G. Chari, Director Academic, ** ** Institute of Management to give a report on the academic activities of the Institute and take over the proceedings.
Chari Sir will takeover -
Administering the oath to the graduating students by the Presiding Officer
Presentation of Diplomas and Medals by the Chief Guest
Signing of Graduates Register by the Presiding Officer
Presidential Remarks

Pravin:
Thank you Sir , Ladies and Gentlemen may I now request Guest of honour Padmashri Dr. Pritam Singh , Professor of Eminence, MDI , to address the gathering.
(After the address) Thank you Sir

Radha: May I now request Smt Arthy Sampathy to mention the presidential remarks.
Thank you madam.

Radha:
Ladies and gentlemen, may I now request Chief Guest Sri. D.K. Jain, President & Chairman , Luxor Group to deliver the convocation address.
(After the address) Thank you sir

Pravin:
Ladies and Gentlemen , May I now request Madam President , Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, the presiding Officer of the 16th Convocation to present a memento to the chief guest Sri D.K. Jain.
(After the momento)
THANK You SIR and THANK YOU MADAM

Radha:
I also request Madam President, Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, to present a memento to the guest of Honor Dr. Pritam Singh .

(After the momento)
THANK you SIR and THANK YOU MADAM

Pravin:
Ladies and Gentlemen may I request Prof. K. S. Ramachandra Rao , Group Director Operations, to propose vote of thanks.
(After the vote of thanks)
Thank you Sir

Radha:
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I now request Smt Aarthy Sampathy, the presiding officer of the 16th convocation to declare the 16th convocation closed.
Thank you madam
Pravin:
Ladies and Gentlemen may I request all of you to stand for the national anthem. May I also request you to please keep standing after the National Anthem as the President , the Chief Guest , the Guest of Honour and the academic Procession leaves the hall.
AFTER THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND AFTER THE PROCESSION LEAVES)
Thank you

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman!
The galaxy of intellectuals, your Excellency, invited guests, teachers and my dear friends how different is this morning. Indeed very wonderful.. the vibes around tell a beautiful tale, which is truly unforgettable.
Dear audience, you will yourself discover as the colours of this event embellish us all together.
Well, I MUSTISIN MOHIDIN shall be your host for the day..It s my great pleasure and the first and foremost duty On behalf of the Director, Teaching Staff and Students of SAFRON INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. We warmly welcome you all to this beautiful program.. I assure you that this program shall be full of exuberance and excitement, and will create some beautiful memories for us all it is rightly said Days are not lost when memories are created .

We fell honored to have with us..1..2 .. . .. 3 .. (Mention the names of special guests and a brief introduction)
Without taking much of your time, permit us to start the programme. Ladies and Gentlemen do you feel some turbulence around here? Yes, I do the heart beats have gone up and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of music, songs, lights and joy.

Well, here you are. Today, we will have rainbow of programs to entertain ourselves with the enthralling performances of our participants.
ACHHA HAI DIL KE SATH RAHE PAASBAAN E AQL
LAIKIN ISE KABHI TU TANHA BHI CHHOD DE.
So may I request Mr Feroz Ahmed, Honourable Director of SAFRON INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY .to say a few words to kick off the event. Kindly give him a warm welcome.
(Aftr sirs speech): Thank you so much sir .We are really fortunate to have your guidance and support with us. Without you all this would not have been possible.

Program-1 Now HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR the first performance. Yes.. Zeeshan is going to draw the strings of our hearts and add his soothing voice to cherish our souls by chanting a beautiful song.
Tere Husn Ko Parde Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai Ghalib
Kon Hosh Mein Rehta Hai Tujhe Dekhne K Baad..
Please put your hands together to welcome our first performer Zeeshaan to sing a song..

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to raise a toast to all the new faces in here. New faces that we don t know till now but would wish to know. The
same new
faces that once belonged to us an year ago. The same new faces that, over ashort period of time, will no more be, 'NEW' faces. But
faces they are now to us, and yes new faces.
Well, I speak on behalf of all the second year students here. Just a few lines of how we all feel at this juncture. Here I go.
Newness or novelty has been intriguing and fascinating to man since the Neanderthal times. Novelty for us is excitement and
exuberance, surprise and science, cheerfulness and joy, hope and happiness, boldness and buoyancy, positive ness and passion. But
men as we all are, novelty to us also means risk, unfamiliarity, uncertainty, fear, doubt and disturbance.

In the same token, the old and the established stands for the familiar and comfortable , knowledgeable and therefore able ,
mature and
therefore trustworthy , rugged and therefore reliable. But all this goes with accusations of stagnation and staleness , out
-of-date and
outmoded ness and the slow and the stumped'.

What I wish to express using all the adjectives that I used is that these new faces in here, our juniors for the coming year
, represent to us
the same hope and challenge as new players in a cricket team or new twists in a good story. And we, as seniors,should ideally be the
matured bunch, a bunch of guys and gals they could trust and depend upon.
Together, we can make a terrific team. You, a brand new Ferrari and we, the sparking black, Ford Model T.
So, I, on behalf of all the old faces here, welcome the new faces with open hands, open minds and above all, OPEN HEARTS.

generally start with Good Evening ! Ladies and Gentleman!, may I request you to please stand/rise as the Academic Procession consisting of Smt. Aarthy Sampathy, Chairperson, S.P. Sampathy s ** ** Educational Society and President and Chief Executive , S.P.Sampathy s ** ** Group of Institutions, the Presiding Officer of the 16th Convocation, the Chief Guest Sri D.K.Jain, President & Chairman, Luxor Group, and Guest of Hounour , Padmashri. Dr. Pritam Singh, Professor of Eminence, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, have just entered the hall.

(03-15-2016, 09:07 AM)Guest Wrote: sir, i need a simple script to anchor in farewell in both Nepali and in english.starting and guest welcome

sir, i need a simple script to anchor in farewell in both Nepali and in english.starting and guest welcome

I want a script in nepali language so that i can provede a better anchoring skill

i want to know all the details for formal anchoring in nepali