Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ipt in ntpc chennai

NTPC is India s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing green house gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.

NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 400th in the 2016, Forbes Global 2000 ranking of the World s biggest companies.

i am a 3rd year mech engineer..i want to do ipt training in ntpc..can you tell procedure to do ipt..

I am 3rd year ee I want to know about ipt training procedure in ntpc. Can you help me?