Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt for solar powered aircraft seminar

Abstract

The Solar-Powered Aircraft Developments Solar One is a British mid-wing, experimental, manned solar-powered aircraft that was designed by David Williams and produced by Solar-Powered Aircraft Developments under the direction of Freddie To and first flown on 19 December 1978. It was the third solar-powered aircraft to fly, after the unmanned AstroFlight Sunrise and the manned Mauro Solar Riser.Solar-powered aircraft require electric drives for the main propulsion system. It is critical that these drives provide both very high efficiency and low mass. This paper discusses the relative merits of different machine topologies based upon maximizing efficiency, taking into account power-electronic losses, motor losses, mass, and size penalties. Laminated machines are usually limited in their efficiency at light load because of their iron losses. This paper shows how, by combining a high pole number with an ultralow loss lamination material, these machines can be more efficient than other more complex arrangements which have been adopted by others. A demonstrator machine has been built and predicted efficiencies have been validated by test. It has then been used to propel a solar plane to over 60000 feet and extend the aircraft flight-endurance world record from 30 to 84 h.

Respected Sir,
I request you to send ppt for solar powered aircraft seminar. Myself Alpana Chavan studing in third year engineering Mechanical Branch has taken a topic solar aeroplane for my 50 marks seminar examination.
I tried to download ppt by different methods in internet but with no success. so I turned to this option. please send me ppt so that i can study properly and have some guidance. Its Urgent.
Please co-operate.

Yours Faithfully,
Alpana Chavan
(03-08-2016, 03:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Respected Sir,
I request you to send ppt for solar powered aircraft seminar. Myself Alpana Chavan studing in third year engineering Mechanical Branch has taken a topic solar aeroplane for my 50 marks seminar examination.
I tried to download ppt by different methods in internet but with no success. so I turned to this option. please send me ppt so that i can study properly and have some guidance. Its Urgent.
Please co-operate.

Yours Faithfully,
Alpana Chavan

The Solar-Powered Aircraft Developments Solar One is a British mid-wing, experimental, manned solar-powered aircraft that was designed by David Williams and produced by Solar-Powered Aircraft Developments under the direction of Freddie To and first flown on 19 December 1978. It was the third solar-powered aircraft to fly, after the unmanned AstroFlight Sunrise and the manned Mauro Solar Riser.

please send me better ppt slides for solar power aircrafts.