Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration

Amar Ujala was first published in the late 1940s in Agra, Uttar Pradesh and is now published in 19 editions in states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Haryana as well as union territories of New Delhi and Chandigarh. Amar Ujala has been ranked as the most widely circulated and read daily newspaper in the city of Lucknow and the states of Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir, most widely read newspaper in Himachal Pradesh and second most widely circulated and read in the state of Uttar Pradesh (Source: IRS2012Q4 and ABC Jan-June2015). We also publish a Hindi daily tabloid newspaper, Amar Ujala Compact, in six editions published in the state of Uttar Pradesh, with a combined readership of 2.59 million readers per day (Source: IRS2012 Q4). Amar Ujala Compact is the most widely read and circulated Hindi daily tabloid in state of Uttar Pradesh (Source: IRS2012Q4 and ABC Jan-June2015).

In addition to our news and current affairs print media business, we also publish educational books, under the publication series Amar Ujala Education Books , and educational magazines. Our series of educational books include general knowledge manuals, books based on curriculum of National Council of Educational Research and Training ( NCERT ) and study kits for the preparation of various entrance examinations including examinations conducted by Union Public Services Commission and University Grants Commission. We also publish Saflata, a niche monthly magazine providing study material for civil services and other examinations, and Safalta Samyiki, which provides information relating to general knowledge and current affairs.

In line with the comparable media groups, we offer convergent media content across mobile and web screens. We publish our editorial and news content in electronic form on our internet portal, (http://amarujala.com). Our internet portal contains content from the daily editions of our newspapers in form of e-papers as well as is updated round the clock by the editorial staff with breaking news and coverage. We also have a mobile internet portal as well as android and windows operating software based applications, for users to access our content on mobile devices. Since April 2013 the desktop site has registered a growth of more than [147] % in terms of number of page views (Source: Google Analytics, April 2013 and September 2015) while, since its launch in September 2013, the mobile site has registered a growth of more than [4,555] % in terms of number of page views (Source: Google Analytics September 2013 and September 2015). Our online offerings also include utilities and services such as an exam results portal, job information services and a Hindi blog posting platform.

We have a large newspaper production and distribution platform. We print our products across 18 facilities spread in 18 cities, with a total installed capacity of approximately 3.92 million copies per day as on September 30, 2015. We distribute our newspapers through a multi-tiered distribution and marketing network consisting of direct cash sale depots, newspaper agents and vendors at various distribution centres. In addition to our own publications, we also print newspapers, books, fliers and catalogues at our facilities for third parties under our commercial printing division.

OUR COMPETITIVE STRENGTHS

We are one of the leading print media companies in India, with a wide footprint, circulation and readership. We believe our key strengths are:

WE HAVE A STRONG ESTABLISHED BRAND IN THE INDIAN PRINT MEDIA BUSINESS.

We are one of the leading print media houses in India, and have been publishing Hindi daily newspaper Amar Ujala since the late 1940s. Amar Ujala, our flagship newspaper, has an total daily readership of 30.13 million readers, making it one of the most widely read broad-sheet newspaper in India (Source: IRS2012Q4). We believe that our brand commands respect and credibility and offers us competitive advantage when entering new markets in India. We also continually invest in building our brands by promoting our corporate identity and reinforcing our key strengths including through social and cultural initiatives.

AMAR UJALA IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING MAJOR DAILY NEWSPAPERS IN INDIA.

Amar Ujala is one of the fastest growing major daily newspapers in India. The circulation of Amar Ujala increased by 27.69% from 1.95 million per day in first half of 2014 (Source: ABC Jan-June2014) to 2.49 million per day in first half of 2015 (Source: ABC Jan-June 2015), which was the one of the highest among all major daily newspapers in India audited by ABC during that period for which certificates were obtained from ABC by the members.

OUR REACH AND LEADERSHIP POSITION IN KEY MARKETS.

We have a presence in a substantial portion of North India. Our flagship newspaper Amar Ujala is published in 19 editions across six states and two union territories. There are 299.97 million people living in Amar Ujala s footprint (which is all six states and the union territories where it is published from), which is approximately 24.79% of the Indian population (Source: Census of India, 2011) and accounts for a large part of the Hindi-speaking base in India (Source: Census of India, 2001). [Amar Ujala was ranked as the most widely circulated and read Hindi daily newspaper in states of Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir, most widely read newspaper in Himachal Pradesh and second most widely circulated and read in the state of Uttar Pradesh (Source: ABC Jan-June2015; IRS2012Q4)].

We are a leading print media company in India, publishing India s fourth largest major daily newspaper, Amar Ujala (in terms of total readership) (Source: Indian Readership Survey ( IRS ) for fourth quarter of 2012( IRS2012Q4 ). Amar Ujala, our flagship Hindi daily newspaper, has total readership of approximately 30.13 million readers per day (Source: IRS 2012Q4). Further, the average circulation of Amar Ujala was approximately 2.49 million copies per day during the first half of 2015 (Source: Audit Bureau of Circulation ( ABC ) January to June 2015 ( ABC Jan-June2015 )). Amar Ujala is one of the fastest growing major daily newspapers in India with a growth in circulation of 27.69% during period of January-June 2015 (with an average circulation of approximately 2.49 million per day) compared to the period of January-June 2014 (with an average circulation of 1.95 million per day) (Source: ABC).

Amar Ujala was first published in the late 1940s in Agra, Uttar Pradesh and is now published in 19 editions in states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Haryana as well as union territories of New Delhi and Chandigarh. Amar Ujala has been ranked as the most widely circulated and read daily newspaper in the city of Lucknow and the states of Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir, most widely read newspaper in Himachal Pradesh and second most widely circulated and read in the state of Uttar Pradesh (Source: IRS2012Q4 and ABC Jan-June2015). We also publish a Hindi daily tabloid newspaper, Amar Ujala Compact, in six editions published in the state of Uttar Pradesh, with a combined readership of 2.59 million readers per day (Source: IRS2012 Q4). Amar Ujala Compact is the most widely read and circulated Hindi daily tabloid in state of Uttar Pradesh (Source: IRS2012Q4 and ABC Jan-June2015).

In addition to our news and current affairs print media business, we also publish educational books, under the publication series Amar Ujala Education Books , and educational magazines. Our series of educational books include general knowledge manuals, books based on curriculum of National Council of Educational Research and Training ( NCERT ) and study kits for the preparation of various entrance examinations including examinations conducted by Union Public Services Commission and University Grants Commission. We also publish Saflata, a niche monthly magazine providing study material for civil services and other examinations, and Safalta Samyiki, which provides information relating to general knowledge and current affairs.

In line with the comparable media groups, we offer convergent media content across mobile and web screens. We publish our editorial and news content in electronic form on our internet portal, (amarujala.com). Our internet portal contains content from the daily editions of our newspapers in form of e-papers as well as is updated round the clock by the editorial staff with breaking news and coverage. We also have a mobile internet portal as well as android and windows operating software based applications, for users to access our content on mobile devices. Since April 2013 the desktop site has registered a growth of more than [147] % in terms of number of page views (Source: Google Analytics, April 2013 and September 2015) while, since its launch in September 2013, the mobile site has registered a growth of more than [4,555] % in terms of number of page views (Source: Google Analytics September 2013 and September 2015). Our online offerings also include utilities and services such as an exam results portal, job information services and a Hindi blog posting platform.

We have a large newspaper production and distribution platform. We print our products across 18 facilities spread in 18 cities, with a total installed capacity of approximately 3.92 million copies per day as on September 30, 2015. We distribute our newspapers through a multi-tiered distribution and marketing network consisting of direct cash sale depots, newspaper agents and vendors at various distribution centres. In addition to our own publications, we also print newspapers, books, fliers and catalogues at our facilities for third parties under our commercial printing division.

Amar Ujala
Amar Ujala is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in India. It has 19 editions in seven states and one union territory covering 167 districts.[citation needed] It has a circulation of around two million copies.[2] The 2013 Indian Readership Survey reported that, with 5.510 million it had the 12th-largest daily readership amongst newspapers in India.[3]
Amar Ujala was founded in Agra in 1948.[citation needed] In 1994, Dainik Jagran and Amar Ujala shared nearly 70 per cent of the Hindi newspaper readership in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Amar Ujala sold 4.5 lakh copies through its five editions.[4]
Amar Ujala publishes a 16- to 18-page issue daily and also supplements focusing on matters such as careers, lifestyle, entertainment and women.
In 2015 the newspaper's managing director, Rajul Masheshwari, announced in a press release that it was entering the "rural events and activation" market, saying that Amar Ujala is not just a newspaper. It is also a change agent." The intention is to hold short events in several towns that would bring together significant participants in the local rural economy with larger agriculture-based service businesses and government agencies.[5]
Amar Ujala is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in India. It has 19 editions in seven states and one union territory covering 167 districts.[citation needed] It has a circulation of around two million copies.[2] The 2013 Indian Readership Survey reported that, with 5.510 million it had the 12th-largest daily readership amongst newspapers in India.[3]
Amar Ujala was founded in Agra in 1948.[citation needed] In 1994, Dainik Jagran and Amar Ujala shared nearly 70 per cent of the Hindi newspaper readership in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Amar Ujala sold 4.5 lakh copies through its five editions.[4]
Amar Ujala publishes a 16- to 18-page issue daily and also supplements focusing on matters such as careers, lifestyle, entertainment and women.
In 2015 the newspaper's managing director, Rajul Masheshwari, announced in a press release that it was entering the "rural events and activation" market, saying that Amar Ujala is not just a newspaper. It is also a change agent." The intention is to hold short events in several towns that would bring together significant participants in the local rural economy with larger agriculture-based service businesses and government agencies.[5]

Main iss mahaan desh ki ek aam hoon naari

Par mere apne hi logon ki nazar mujh par padi bhaari.

Ghar ke bahar nikalte hi ghoorti hain gidd aankhein,

Jinko bheed mein dekh kar bhi tham jaati hain saansein.

Kab kya anhoni ho jaye, darr se bhara hai zehen.

Gande fitro, shararti aankhon se mian jaati hoon saham.

Ghar se manzil tak ek khauf apne hi sheher mein,

Kya beti sahi salamt lautegi wapas apne hi ghar mein?

Mandiro mein main Laxmi, Saraswati, Durga ka roop ho jaati hoon,

Aur sadak pe aate hi ek vastu, ek cheez ho jaati hoon.

Ab band karo ashleelta aur hawas ka vyapar.

Varna tumhare vinash ke liye dhaar loongi Durga ka avtaar.

HI;
I am pooja and my nick name is(nikki). I have completed my graduation in Art stream and now preparing for post graduation. I love dancing and nature nature is my best friend like trees,sky,earth,birds etc and they always wish me good morning we are talking togeather.

HI;
I am pooja and my nick name is(nikki). I have completed my graduation in Art stream and now preparing for post graduation. I love dancing and nature nature is my best friend like trees,sky,earth,birds etc and they always wish me good morning we are talking togeather. if you think i mad then as you like but i know how i am thankyou [email protected]

Helo dear sir/mam . . . . . . . . Myself shweta from dsvv haridwar . I Am regular reader of amar ujala and egarly wait of rupayn supplimentry. It is ful of interstin knowledge and inforfation eitier editorial page, cooking, beauty or front page, becuse of readr keens and curious that who has luky face for rupayn cover photo. Now its my heartly wishes that my photo publish on front page of rupayan amar ujala. I hope you would not disapoint to me . . Thanks !

To get full information or details of amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration please have a look on the pages

http://lucknow.amarujalaphoto-gallery/amar-ujala-rupayan-achievement-award/

http://inamar-ujala/profile-393346.html

if you again feel trouble on amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration please reply in that page and ask specific fields in amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration

Hi..
My self chandni parveen.I have belong to bijnor(U.P.). I have completed my graduayion with bio and also done pg diploma in dietetics & hospital food services. Now i m become a dietician in delhi from last year. I want to phd. in food and nutrition. I want to my career in this field. I love listening slow music and also like reading magzines.

To get full information or details of amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration please have a look on the pages

http://amarujalatags/rupayan-rasoi-ki-rani-contest/

if you again feel trouble on amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration please reply in that page and ask specific fields in amar ujala rupayan cover photo registration