Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wipro implant training 2016

Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016.

Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies Centers of Excellence enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to differentiate at the front and standardize at the core through technology interventions.

In today s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.

I suppose to do my inplant training so please assist me for further details