Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the eyegaze communication system pdf

Imagine being an intelligent, motivated and hardworking person in the fiercely competitive market of information technology, but just a problem. He can not use his hands. Or you can not talk. How do you do your job? How do you become employed? You can, because of a very good gift from the computer industry: The Eye-gaze, a communication and control system that runs with the eyes. The Eye-gaze System is a direct vision controlled communication and control system. It was developed in Fair-fax, Va., By LC Technologies, Inc.,

This system is developed mainly for those who lack the use of their hands or voice. Only requirements to operate the Eye-gaze are the control of at least one eye with good vision and ability to keep the head fairly still. Eye-gaze Systems are in use all over the world. Its users are adults and children with cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, brain injury, ALS, multiple sclerosis, stroke, muscular dystrophy and Werdnig Hoffman syndrome.

Eye gaze systems are used in homes, offices, schools, hospitals and long-term care facilities. When looking at the control keys that appear on a screen, a person can synthesise speech, control their environment (lights, appliances, etc.), write, operate a phone, run a software, manage a mouse and access the Internet and - mail. Eye-gaze Systems is used to write books, attend school and improve the quality of life for people with disabilities around the world. The eye-gaze communication system is a communication system that is very useful for blind people with the help they can perform their daily activities through the use of such communication system. In other words, eye tracking is the process of measuring the point of the gaze (where one is looking) or the movement of an eye relative to the head. An eye tracker is a device to measure the position of the eyes and the movement of the eyes. Eye trackers are used in research on the visual system, in psychology, in cognitive linguistics, and in product design. There are a number of methods for measuring eye movement. The Eye-gaze system is a communication control system that can be executed with the eyes. The Eye-gaze system is a direct vision controlled control and communication system. The motto of this document clearly addresses the case study of the eye-gaze communication system.

can u plzz mail me to [email protected] about eye gaze communication system ppt ana pdf.
can u plzz mail me to jijoabrahamjohn[at]gmail.com about eye gaze communication system ppt ana pdf.

hi
i want eye gaze communication system pdf. can u please mail me. my id [email protected][/quote]

how can i open this ppt???plzz help me to open this ppt about eye gaze communication system.