• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admission and intake 2017

Intakes

US universities have4 intakes
Spring: January/February
Fall: August/September
Summer: April/May
Winter: December
Major intake is the Fall intake, but most of the universities are open for Spring and few of them for summer & winter intake too. However all subjects commence in Fall and only some in Winter and Summer intake.

English Language Requirements
All students must have the required English language proficiency with regards to the course. TOEFL score of 90 or above for Postgraduate and 80 above for Undergraduate studies is a decent score. IELTS score of 6.0 or above for Undergraduate degrees and 6.5 or above for postgraduate degrees is required. Over 2500 institutions in USA recognize the IELTS exams including several top ranked institutions.

Entry Requirements + Eligibility
Undergraduate: 10+2
Graduate:16 years of education required (10+2+4)
Some institutions accept 15 years education into their Bridge /Masters Programs
Good & strong academic background
Good scores in entrance exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS etc
Strong recommendation letters
To the point Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement, essays & resumes
Certificates of achievement & extra -curricular activity participation
Strong financial background or good grades to get a scholarship

Documents
Covering Letter, Application Fees, Application Form, Statement of Purpose, Essays, Resume, Reco Letters, Transcripts, Mark sheets & Cert., Bank Statement, Affidavit of Financial Statements,Test Score Report

hi am Eric omosa I wish to join Kaimosi college,I attained a mean grade of C+ with D plain in Mathematics, B minus in Geog,Agric,CRE &English and C+ in Chen,Bio and Kiswahili,please me know if am qualified to study Diploma in Education and help me know when the next intake will be,thank you

[-]
Quick Reply