Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residential Safety System with Gas and Fire Detection and Auto Intimation to User Mo

Residential Safety System with Gas and Fire Detection and Auto Intimation to User Mobile
An embedded system for the purpose of a residential Safety System with Gas and fire detection and auto Intimation to user mobile is developed in this project.The fire accident and the gas leakages are detected using two different sensors which are installed in the building. A GSM modem is used for the purpose of automatic intimation to the user's mobile number.The sensors are interfaced with the microcontroller through an ADC and it is responsible continuously monitoring the gas leakage and fire inside the house. If an abnormal condition is sensed by any of the sensors, the microcontroller switches on the alarm(buzzer) till the alarm-reset button on the board is pressed. Simultaneously, an SMS is sent to the user mobile using GSM modem. Thus the user gets the alert in his mobile in case he is out of the house and thus he can take the necessary action like intimating the fire-force etc.

I am very much interested doing this project , can you send reports for this to do project
I am very much interested doing this project , can you send reports for this to do project

I am interested in doing this project.Please help me with the details for this project. Thanks

i want details of this project !! mail me at [email protected]

wait for upload this project by " science projects buddy "