Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mba finance topics for co operative banks

MBA finance topic loan and credit of punjab state cooperative bank
Cooperative Bank, in short, they protect you from debt trap of moneylenders small instrument provides financial assistance to people with. This cooperative institutions that production, processing, marketing, distribution, servicing and banking in India are engaged in a part of the vast and powerful structure.

A co-operative Bank is a financial institution that its members, who are at the same time owners and belongs to the Bank's customers. Cooperative banks often relates to the same local or business community, share a common interest or are created by individuals. These banks are usually a wide range of banking and financial services, providing its members with (loans, deposits, banking accounts..). Cooperative banks in your organization, your goals, your values and their Government partners are different from banks.

reference;
http://slideshareBabasabPatil/finance-projects-topics

Co-operative Banking (Management Project)
Co-operative bank, in a nutshell, provides financial assistance to the people with small means to protect them from the debt trap of the moneylenders. It is a part of vast and powerful structure of co-operative institutions which are engaged in tasks of production, processing, marketing, distribution, servicing and banking in India.

A co-operative bank is a financial entity which belongs to its members, who are at the same time the owners and the customers of their bank. Co-operative banks are often created by persons belonging to the same local or professional community or sharing a common interest. These banks generally provide their members with a wide range of banking and financial services (loans, deposits, banking accounts ). Co-operative banks differ from stockholder banks by their organization, their goals, their Values and their governance.

The Co-operative Banking System in India is characterized by a relatively comprehensive network to the grass root level. This sector mainly focuses on the local population and micro- banking among middle and low income strata of the society. These banks operate mainly for the benefit of rural areas, particularly the agricultural sector.

Larger institutions are often called cooperative banks. Some are tightly integrated federations of credit unions, though those member credit unions may not subscribe to all nine of the strict principles of the World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU).

Like credit unions, cooperative banks are owned by their customers and follow the cooperative principle of one person, one vote. Unlike credit unions, however, cooperative banks are often regulated under both banking and cooperative legislation. They provide services such as savings and loans to non-members as well as to members, and some participate in the wholesale markets for bonds, money and even equities.[2] Many cooperative banks are traded on public stock markets, with the result that they are partly owned by non-members. Member control is diluted by these outside stakes, so they may be regarded as semi-cooperative.

Cooperative banking systems are also usually more integrated than credit union systems. Local branches of cooperative banks select their own boards of directors and manage their own operations, but most strategic decisions require approval from a central office. Credit unions usually retain strategic decision-making at a local level, though they share back-office functions, such as access to the global payments system, by federating.

Some cooperative banks are criticized for diluting their cooperative principles. Principles 2-4 of the "Statement on the Co-operative Identity" can be interpreted to require that members must control both the governance systems and capital of their cooperatives. A cooperative bank that raises capital on public stock markets creates a second class of shareholders who compete with the members for control. In some circumstances, the members may lose control. This effectively means that the bank ceases to be a cooperative. Accepting deposits from non-members may also lead to a dilution of member control.

mba finance topics for co operative banks

Co-operative bank, in a nutshell, provides financial assistance to the people with small means to protect them from the debt trap of the moneylenders. It is a part of vast and powerful structure of co-operative institutions which are engaged in tasks of production, processing, marketing, distribution, servicing and banking in India.

A co-operative bank is a financial entity which belongs to its members, who are at the same time the owners and the customers of their bank. Co-operative banks are often created by persons belonging to the same local or professional community or sharing a common interest. These banks generally provide their members with a wide range of banking and financial services (loans, deposits, banking accounts ). Co-operative banks differ from stockholder banks by their organization, their goals, their Values and their governance.

The Co-operative Banking System in India is characterized by a relatively comprehensive network to the grass root level. This sector mainly focuses on the local population and micro- banking among middle and low income strata of the society. These banks operate mainly for the benefit of rural areas, particularly the agricultural sector.

hi I am asha I would like to get details on MBA finance topic loan and credit of punjab state cooperative bank

Cooperative Bank, in short, they protect you from debt trap of moneylenders small instrument provides financial assistance to people with. This cooperative institutions that production, processing, marketing, distribution, servicing and banking in India are engaged in a part of the vast and powerful structure.

A co-operative Bank is a financial institution that its members, who are at the same time owners and belongs to the Bank's customers. Cooperative banks often relates to the same local or business community, share a common interest or are created by individuals. These banks are usually a wide range of banking and financial services, providing its members with (loans, deposits, banking accounts..). Cooperative banks in your organization, your goals, your values and their Government partners are different from banks.

hello sir, i pursuing mba (finance)in s.y mba, so that i need some topic material regarding co-operative bank , i request to give advice or some marerial or suggestion which helpfull for my project,
i hope you will be give your view regarding as soon as possible time.
thank you.
(01-29-2016, 07:10 AM)Guest Wrote: hello sir, i pursuing mba (finance)in s.y mba, so that i need some topic material regarding co-operative bank , i request to give advice or some marerial or suggestion which helpfull for my project,
i hope you will be give your view regarding as soon as possible time.
thank you.