Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script funny bollywood theme

'Servant Patshala'likha banner has hit the wall, the side is on the World map. Register and stick laid on a table, a chair is laid along. Kids are doing noise.

Master the dot and enters the book in one hand.

Master: - Hey .. Stay calm.

Children: - Good morning, sir.

Master: - Good morning.

(Tries to sit on the chair as soon as the master, the master pulls a boy chair falls.)

Master: - (scolding, shouting) dissatisfied idiot or what? (Picked up from the table at the back playing stick) movable ear-catching!

(Boy's ears master hand increases.)

Master: - (In scolds) Abe, not me, hold, consult your ear!

(The guy grabs your ear. Master chair register opens and begins to take roll call.)

- Smarter Singh

- Yes Sir

- Amrik Singh

- Yes sir

- Fultudu Singh

- Spot Mr.

- Tota Ram

- Yes sir

- Rlia Ram

- Present Mr.

Master: - Rlia, was dissatisfied at school why not?

Rlia: - Master Sir, yesterday I fell, was caught.

Master: - Where fell, what was ..?

Rlia: - Master Saab, fell on the bed, was asleep.

Master: - (rod raising) hup! .. Sit.

(Rlia ached.)

Master: - Well children, all quiet and sit and listen to me.

Children: - Yes sir / Yes sir.

Master: - at school inspector visits you and those theories to slightly less precise answer to his question Puce.

Children: - Yes sir.

Master: - Listen, smart Singh and Amrik Singh here yesterday will not.

(Let's clever whispering behind Singh and Amrik Singh.)

Smarter Singh: - Lets go, we go tomorrow.

Amrik Singh - Na-Na, then will come, who knows, tomorrow divided sweet Our part here and take a beating.

Smarter Singh: - Well, man, we will sit quietly behind him.

- The curtain falls

Scene 2: INT: classroom

The curtain opens with the sound of bells. Kids are noisy. Inspector school entrance.

School Inspector: - cool, .. children. .. Where are the master, sir?

Fultudu Singh: - .. Sir .. someone is going to come, master Saab We could bring alcohol.

School Inspector: - is it? .. What is the school! alcohol?

Children: - Yes sir.

School Inspector: - Well, you calm down. I Pucunga some questions, you answer them two.

Children: - Yes sir!

School Inspector: - Well tell me who you are smart?

Rlia: - Sir, I'm smarter. I'm coming first in class.

Smarter Singh: - (in keeping shirt pulling) O down. Sir, I'm so smart, clever, my name is Leo.

School Inspector: - good! (Pointing stick mapped to) tell you - where is America?

Smarter Singh: - Sir, .. the United States? She hid in the bathroom is .. .., not only to be here.

School Inspector: - are ..? (Throwing stick on the table) Okay, you sit.

School Inspector (Fultudu that turning): - Good son, tell you to stand, what will you do when you grow up?

Fultudu (standing): - Sir, marriage.

School Inspector: - not .. not, I mean, you grow up be?

Fultudu - Bnunga bridegroom.

School Inspector (frustrated): - Oh, I mean to say when you grow up you want to achieve that?

Fultudu: - Sir, bride!

School Inspector (angrily): - Abe, means to grow up and parents do?

Fultudu: - daughter Lounga, what else?

School Inspector (now vociferously): - what some, what your parents want you to do?

Fultudu (stammering): - P .. grandson.

School Inspector (one's hair was Nocta): - My God .., Abe life's purpose?

Fultudu Singh (two finger-pointing): - Sir, we have two of our two ..

School Inspector (enraged happened): - Abe .., sit down .. .., Tun sit down.

Fultudu Singh (born muttered): - I was sitting, so you pitched me the same.

(Only master rushing passes into the class.)

School Inspector: - Well, who are you?

Master: - Yes .. Yes, I am .., this class'm Cheater.

School Inspector: - Well, you're a teacher! What you taught them? They are not exactly Disseeplin.

Master: - No sir, that is very good children. Sarah knows something. The syllabus is also completed. Puchiye you, sir!

School Inspector: - (Rlia side while Ishara) You can tell who did disrobe Draupadi?

(Rlia quietly takes head bent down.)

Master: - Yes, yes, tell Rlia son, who took a Draupadi's sari?

Rlia - (Inspector looks at the school, says the head tilting down) sir, father!

Master: - What talk?

Rlia: - Sir, my mother is the name of Draupadi.

School Inspector: - Good !? (The master of surprise, given that the boy sitting Ishara.) Sit down!

(On behalf of the Totaram while Ishara) good tell, who broke the bow of Shiva?

Totaram: - bow? (By surprise) .. what transpired! We have not even left school today .. Was on vacation, sir!

School Inspector: - (smarter while the Ishara) will tell you, what do you know?

Smarter Singh (Ru asa via): - I do not know, sir! I'm the straight, I have not even seen the bow! It gives us everything that was in my name only Yu .

School Inspector: - master sir? Children do not know anything!

Master: - Sir, child, will be snapped by mistake. Fix-giving will take something, sir. Move right, some drink and food is also arranged. Children also brought something for you, sir.

School Inspector: - you want to bribe me?

Master: - No sir, that love which we want to share with you!

(Ishara is to give a child.) Do not give up!

(The child gives up and grabbed a pot school inspector.)

Sir, for you.

School Inspector: - What is this?

Child: - milk, sir.

(The drink receptacle Inspector school starts, to let the mouth seems to pish.)

School Inspector: - This is milk? Where come from ..?

Child: - Sir, in the night the cat was half the milk, she said - not throw Banki, taking master Saab - What the heck of it is garbage!

(School inspector knocks down box.)

Master: - Hey, Tu pickings milk had brought me!

(Master kick gives coaches throw. The child cries loudly on it.)

School Inspector: - Why is crying now, be quiet?

Child (the frail): - Sir, my little brother on the night was the case with urine, you threw to what is now?

School Inspector (contemptuously): - What .., in the same box?

Master: - Sir, sir, are the children! .. Are goofy, not their fault.

School Inspector: - Yes-yes, that is your fault that you teach children instead of their home furnishings are Mngwate. Our mistake is that we shall restore these Naunihalon for educators like you!

Master: - You are mistaken, sir! This is nothing! Let's not, let's sit together Settl here!

School Inspector: - very bad environment, I will put a complaint to the Minister of Education.

Master: - are funny goof! Let's see what you have! Education Minister is fuckin of my brother! Kijiye must go! Where all come away, all!

- The curtain falls

Scene 3: INT: Education Minister's office

Education Minister betel chewing is seated. School inspector standing nearby. Ishara minister does is bring an orderly spittoon.

Education Minister (peak spit spittoon): - ahem ..!

School Inspector: - Government is very poor condition!

Education Minister: - Ato .., not first sit!

School Inspector: - Sir, I'm so dumb, not yet aware that the kids who broke the bow of Shiva!

Education Minister: - ahem!

(Voice by orderly)

AI .., just call Mr. PA, School of the past three years, what is Jesus Christ, bringing his list.

(PA brings the list.)

PA: - Sir, here's the list!

Education Minister: - Yeah, so .. what christ is not Read? Now we turn the water of milk is milk and water!

PA: - Sir, table, chair, Pidia, black board, Klli ..

Education Minister: - hup! Hey, It's Shiva's bow?

PA: - not Sir, It is not only the bow of Shiva!

Education Minister: - Here .., look! (Looking at the school inspector) of the Law? That's asking all the wrong-Salat, the child of all?

School Inspector: - Sir ..?

Education Minister: - HP ..! Hey, is not Ishua break then who? Aesehi master is also reproaches ..! Hey, brother-in-law is ours, so-oo! .. Did you just say?

School Inspector: - Sir, made a mistake.

Education Minister: - made the mistake ..? Hey Shiva's bow when we were not Ishua the man who will break ..? The school is also infamous servant, we'll take Naukria ..!

School Inspector: - (panicked) No .. not, sir!

(Seems to fall at the feet of the Minister of Education.)

Education Minister: - HP ..! HP .. !! HP .. !!

ANCHORING SCRIPT FOR A CULTURAL EVENT

Anchor-1: Good Evening ! Ladies and Gentleman!, The galaxy of intellectuals, your Excellency, invited guests, teachers and my dear friends how different is this evening. Dear audience, you will yourself discover as the colours of cultural feast unfold !

Well, my first and foremost duty - On behalf of the Principal, Teaching Staff and Students, we welcome you all to our ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION

Anchor-2: We fell honored to have with us - The Honourable Chief Guest His Excellency Mr Biren Nanda, the Indian Ambassador To Indonesia, - Sir you hardly need any introduction, you have made all of us proud by your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most celebrated foreign services dignitary . Guests of Honour : Mr Dexter Kennedy, the Pro-Vice Chairman of the School, the man of distinct vision and a fountainhead of illuminating ideas, an idol of knowledge and experience and inspiration to all of us. Mr Vipin Kumar, who is .( add yourself)

Anchor-1: Now, we will have our traditional auspicious LAMP-LIGHTENING ceremony as a tribute to Mother Saraswati, the Godess of knowledge. (Mother, we pray for your blessings with all humility give us wisdom to make this world a better place. May all human beings live in harmony with nature and other forms of life. May the truth prevail. May the darkness of ignorance be swept away by the dawn of self-realization.)that the by our honourable Chief Guest His Highness Mr Biren Nanda
Sir Please

LAMP-LIGHTENING

Anchor-2 : Next, I would like to call upon our respected Principal, the sculptor of human character, a seasoned scholar and navigator of this flagship of knowledge -- to present a brief agenda and give the school presentation.

PRESENTATION

Anchor-1: Without taking much of your time, permit us to start the programme. __ do you feel some turbulence around here ?

Anchor-2: Yes, I do the heart beats have gone up and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of music, song, lights and joy. Well, here you are. Today, we will have rainbow of cultural programmes prepared under the able stewardship of our teachers.

First, there will be a FAN DANCE by kids from grade 6 To 8 (This dance is performed with one or more fans and has a Japanese/Korean Origin. It involves various movements, figures and mesmerizing formations which engrosses its audience to the core.)

DANCE
Anchor-1: That was indeed a lovely performance. How captivating ! poetry of footsteps !! A blend of cosmic tune and divine music !.

Anchor-2: Now HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR another dance performance CANDLE DANCE which perhaps is one of the oldest dance forms of the world. It hearkens back not just centuries but aeons ago. Dancing with flames bring us to a more elemental and archetypical state of mind. This mesmerizing, powerful and alluring candle dance performance requires full body integration.

PERFORMANCE

Anchor-1: I still feel like lost in those melody dipped music notes. ( Anchor-2) Well, come back now. Let s have a change.
Anchor-2: OK, what is next ?
Anchor-1: Wait, wait don t step over the clock ! Come with me to the theatre of life . Now kids of grade 2 to 6 will fetch us centuries back . Yes, behold - we now present a drama PIPED PIPER OF HAMELIN which will be performed by. It is a legend about the abductance of many children from the town of Haemlin, Germany. It is a high-level costume drama.

DRAMA
Anchor-2: Do you know the magic of ankle bells ?
Anchor-1: Magic !
Yes, magic and music both. Here comes a scintillating dance performance which is a BALLET. Its a formalized type of dance performance which is highly technical with its own vocabulary.
Anchor-2: Really ?

Anchor-1: Yes, A blend of meticulous Pointe work, flowing and precise, weightless acrobatic movements.

Anchor-2: Wow ! incredible. The young dancers really held everyone captive. An essay on creativity. Firework of rapid moving steps. Awesome !
Anchor-1: Don t you think kids are more creative than the grown ups.
Anchor-2: How do you mean ?
Anchor-1: I mean the kids are more talented.
Anchor-2: Can you wait a moment.
Anchor-1: What is up?
Anchor-2: Surprise. Suspense. Action. Emotion.
Anchor-1: Come on, what is this puzzle ?
Anchor-2: Now our seniors are going g to unleash a breathtaking stage performance a one-act play FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.
Anchor-1: Here you are.

PERFORMANCE

Anchor-2: Now it is time we acknowledged the talent of our brimming buddies- prize distribution ceremony and annual day report, I request Principle Sir to announce the names of the winners and our hon ble Chief Guest Mr. Biren Nanda to give away the prizes.

Anchor-1: Now I would like to call upon Mr Dexter Kennedy to present the Vote of Thanks

SCRIPT FOR A COLLEGE FUNCTION
(Theme- Bollywood comedy)

Entry on cycle.
Song: Do mastane chale jindgi banane.
Then introduction (rohit sharma)
3. Dipesh: are yar itne din kaha tha bhai.
Rohit: are yar mumbai ghumke aya bhai
d: are mere liya kya laya??
r: lo karlo baat..gaav basa nahi aur bhikhari pehle aa gaye
dConfusedale bus na ye hi dosti.
r:are majak kar raha hu tere liye kapdae laya hu na yar.
d: are waah yar..thankx yar..ha ha..kapdo se yad aya..ek bat bata mujhe ki..
(PJ) ese konse kapde he ki jise pahente hi hum forighner ban jate he??
R: "smthng"
D: "Odhni" ( ke nachu odhni odh ke yar..dil pardeshi ho gaya)
R: (chid jata he)
second pj- mumbai ke bar e me..salman khan par..
D: esi konsi cheez he k jise todte hi salman khan nachne lagta he??
R: "smthng"
D: kasam (har kasam todke nachu)
rSadchid jata hai )
then pj of rohit -amir khan
pj ( aamir khan ke gharka bil)
aamir ki maa: beta aajkal humare ghar ka bil itna jyada kyo aa raha he??
aamir: me kabhi batalata nahi..par andhere se darta hu me maa
d: (chid jata hai)
r: abhi to picture baki hemere dost..achcha chal aab ye bata..pj(NANO)..
d: ha janata hu na..badme mera ku6 xtra..
r: kisna (ans)
d:acha to ye bata..
BOLLYWOOD BEATS GROUP DANCE
r:are boht ho gai bakvas..lets move on program
r:do u know that today all bollywood beauties r here on our fest n they r performing for us..
d:no its no possible ..
rConfusedach mae yar..
d:nahi ho sakta..
r:ok.. lagta hain tuje demo dena hi padaega..
rConfusedo..please puts yours hands together to wellcome the beauties of our collage.
( )group to come and rock the stage.. wid there dance of bollywood bits

dance performence..
rConfusedo that is what i call a perfomence..
d is going forward on stage n sit there and thinking some thing then i ask wht hepn..
d:are yaar abhi 14th feb gai na..
r:yaa..maja aa gya..
r; to kyu sad hai itna..
dConfusedhayri.
after shayari..rohit laughes loudly..dipesh will try to stop him by getting angr y
d: chal meri chhod..tu bata..tu bada kush lag raha hai..baat kya bhai??
"sharma" sharma raha he
(song samjo ho hi gaya) with mech public
d:yaar kya baat he..kaise kismat hai meri( is langoor ko bhi angoor mil gaya)
r;han kya bol be.
d:abe kuchh nahi kismat ki baat kar raha hu,..
r:kismat ki baat nikli hai to ek sher pesh karna chahuga..
rConfusedhayri..(on kismat)..
HAYE RAE KISMAT
d:on him calling the group..
entry with fortune group with a song and personly intro..
drama(haye rae kismat)
d: stupendo fantabullasly f antastic..history..
r:then i say some thing in enlish abt the drama..
d:he says some thing gujrati..
r:ha kya bol raha hai bae.. kuch samj nahi aya..
r:abe dum hai to maere se english mae baat kar ke dikha ..
D; abe tu mere ko samjata kya he?? ho jaya bet??
r: smthng abt umang sir..than he talk abt UMANG sir mere ko
rohit goes to the umang sir n asking..
D:.eng,eng,eng,eng,eng,eng..
r:are apne collage e students yaar all rounders hai in se
DANCE -fod daetae hai..
DRAMA-kara lo kamal ka karte hai,,
d:wht abt singing songs ..
SONG BY MITESH PANDEY(YAKKEN)
r:uski to baat hi mat karo..uske ke liye humare pas dabbng hai.
d:are kon vo chubul pandaye ..'
R; nahi mitesh pandey..kuchha jyada fark nahi he..wo as a polish dabaang he aur ye
as a singer d abaang he..
D & R: to please welcome THE DABBNG SINGER OF OUR collage
d:aaeye pandae ji.. aeyae..

MECHANICAL MACHINE GROUP
mimicry of dance performance..
thn doing michal jackson..dipesh is going to back stage..n shrma comments on that..somthing..
s: intro of mech group dance form*( without expressions n leg moments)

Sent by: Dipesh Shah
For more scripts visit: anchoringscripts.blogspot.com

I want funny script on Bollywood theme for freshers party so plzz help me for the same

i want a script
9funny) for anchoring a bollywood theme party in our club

Anchoring script for valentine day Bollywood theme party

Anchoring script in Bollywood style for farewell party