Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tamil news reader vacancy in polimer news channel

Polimer TV (also known as Polimer) is a Tamil-language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India.

Started as a TV set manufacturer in 1985 with Polimer brand, the company has evolved as a 24-hour Tamil Entertainment satellite TV channel.[citation needed] Founded by P.V. Kalyana Sundaram, the company currently runs 8 basic cable TV channels in various parts of TN and Polimer TV.[citation needed] The channel has a production facility in Chennai.

J Shekar joined Polimer TV as CEO

Polimer Tv is the one of the most entertaining channel in TN, has launched many soaps to entertain the people.They are the Partners of ColorsTv and Sony Tv.They are going to launch a new soap very soon to entertain the viewers once again.

Polimer TV is a Tamil-language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India.Started as a TV set manufacturer in 1985 with Polimer brand, the company has evolved as a 24-hour Tamil Entertainment satellite TV channel.[citation needed] Founded by P.V. Kalyana Sundaram, the company currently runs 8 basic cable TV channels in various parts of TN and Polimer TV.[citation needed] The channel has a production facility in Chennai.

Hi..I'm karthika..I'm completed B.Tech IT in syed ammal engineering college Ramanathapuram.I'm very interesting in Tamil News reading job.I won many prizes in Tamil speech competition in schooling and college.I can read tamil as very clear and in shined tone.pls give me a chance to become a news reader.I can give my ever best performance in your platform. MY email id is [email protected].
Thanking you.

Hi am Clara mary i would like to collect details on tamil news reader vacancy in polimer news channel. I am intrested in news reding job. I am iving at trichy. iam purseuving my M.phil in holy cross college. IHAVE FINISHED MY U.G AND P.G in HCC, trichy. i need a job for tamil news reader job also am talented in tamil elocution, depate speaking Please help me with an oppertunity.
Thanking you

Hi am priya i would like to get detail on tamil news reader vacancy in polimer news chennel.And am working at ELCOT in Tanjore and my work in system operating. My exprience at 1 year and 2 mnts.I am living at 63/ matha kovil street vendakkottai post pattukkottai taluk Tanjore 614906.

hi sir/mam,

im mubeena,im completed B.A English lit,but im most interested in tamil news reading.ive already prepared for that.now im currently working in vodafone network.tamil news reading is my childhood dream.so please contact me on this number : 7092747944 for interview.

Hi, I need a job in tamil news reading on polimer news channel
I did my P.G in Holy cros college trichy. Iam interested for this job Because of my pronounciation in tamil and my talent. Currently am doing my M.Phil part of of the day ined a news reading job.

hi sir/mam,
NAME : Mubeena. A
D.O.B: 14/11/992
U.G : B.A.English
L.KNOWN: Tamil,English & Hindi
AIM : TAMIL NEWS READER
Mobile.number : 7092747944
tamil news reading is my childhood dream.so please contact me for interview.

Hai I am varalakshmi my qualifications B.A discontinue now I am working beauty parlour in ambattur.
I am interested in Tamil news reader

If you interested pl contact me

Thank you

To get data about it please visit the given page link :

http://quikrjobs/tamil-news-reader-vacan...4157493934

[-]
Quick Reply