Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice control robit using 8051 seminars report

Voice recognition system involves a biometric technology. This technology is getting very popular nowadays for security purposes and for electronics projects among engineering students. The individuals are easily identified through it and the chances of theft and fraud are reduced. Other methods of biometric identification are iris/eye scan, fingerprints, face scan, hand print, voice print, handwriting etc. Through the biometric voice recognition system, the unique voice characteristics of an individual can be recognized. This security system has a wide range of applications and uses as for ATM manufacturers, automobile manufacturers and in cell phone security access system to eliminate any sort of theft or fraud. It is also have many applications in embedded based applications.

The voice recognition system is the device s capacity to understand spoken instructions. It is acutally a type of embedded system. When used with a computer an ADC is used which converts varying analog voice signals into digital pulses or digital signals, to be easily understood by the computer. The hard drive already has the forms of speech stored in it. The voice signal is decoded and checked against the stored forms. Sometimes due to the presence of other voices and noises, the output does not come out to be accurate.

I desparetly need this.. For my major project report to be submitted in my college by this month's end . hope you will help me quickly

[-]
Quick Reply